Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread >

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Thats to funny Jim. I have my eye on one thats almost that big, just need to be at the same place at the same time and I will get his picture. Just not quite as easy for me as I make it sound!
Old 12-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow I almost had a heart attack when I saw that pic Silver!! Awesome pic and great buck. How many years ago was that taken?? Jim, maybe you need to give the team a little moral boost, like a cheerler cheer or something!! hahaha

I shot a decent 8pt tonight with my shotgun. It was the last day of the season and I usually go out with a firearm the first gun day and the last with the fellas, traditional thing weve been doing for years. I'll put some pics up of him possibly tomorrow. Not a giant so you arent missing much, but hes got incredible genetics and Im glad he hopefully got to breed this season. All I saw was a side view of him, if I would have seen him look at me I probably would have let him walk. Hes only 16" wide and tiny brow tines, but from the side view he looked decent and I had a 5 foot opening in some pines he was walking thru and about 3 seconds to decide at 60 yards. Saw the big mule kick, and watched him go about 40 yards thru some thick pines before piling up.Going to tip a few cold ones back with the fellas, cook out on the grill, tell some stories.I'll try and get those pics up tomorrow for show and tell : )
Old 12-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great job Diesel today was the last day of rifle season here and like the rest of the year I only saw a small 6 point. Maybe the late season will be more productive for me.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on another Buck Diesel, cant wait to see the pics.
You guys did better than I did today, I saw a squirrel run down the tree, dig through the snow, gather upsomeleaves, and went stright back to its nest, No deer, no birds, no nothing, I dont think I even herd a plane go over today!
I split wood today and when it came time to get out of the stand I was locked up, Thought I was going to have to call in a chopper to get me out of the stand!
I do have a hot doe around my stand and the big boys tracks are all over the place.

I got the Buckin the picture on Kansas public hunting land in 94. I lived there for 4 years, the first 2 seasons I was there I managed to be crippled up and did not get to bowhunt, and I was on some great Bucks to.
I did manage to get a 22" 8 pt in 95 befor moving back to MI.
The Wife and I are looking to move back this year, it all depends on work!
Old 12-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well we were drinking a few beers and cookin on the grill tonight while looking at some of my trail cam pics, and saw the buck I shot in a few pics fromone of my cameras about 300 yards away.Here is the buck a few days ago, not a real big one but he has some great genetics for a 2.5 year old and it was just another great hunt. I'll put some glamour shots up tomorrow when I can take pics in daylight.

Old 12-09-2007, 12:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

A good hunt, good friends, good cold beer, and cooking out on the grill, hell what more can you ask for!
Nice Buck, your right great Genetics, I can see why you quick shot him, he looks great from the side.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

This is a sneek peak of my "Man Room" I was finally able to get the wallspolly'd and workbench started. (one of the many reasons my buck wasn't scored so speedy like[8D]) Tomorrow I have 16ga copper sheeting being custom bent to rap over the top. Should lookawesome.

Old 12-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Awesome "Man Room" Fran, looking really good. Perhaps if we meet for dinner I can get a sneak peek.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Typical Buck

[&:]

What Rob ment was if us and the wives meet up for dinner. Maybe we could have cocktailsat the bow bench

For sure Rob for sure!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

lmao, yeah, I should have clearified that one. When we and our wives meet for dinner, perhaps I can get a sneak peak of the bench....LOL

Quick Reply: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.