HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Diesel77
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

Not a whopper!
What the hell! I'm moving to MD! Get that car out of the garage!

What's with the buck bomb? You trying to get a lil kick back lol.
Thnx Rob.
MM< I'll move the car to my brothers garage, bring the family, theres plenty of room, cable TV, heat, you even have a TIG welder and an air compressor in the garagehehe.

Actually MM, Rick Schmidt who owns Buck Bomb is a personal friend, hes been helping me out with marketing my business and giving me pointers. I told him I would usehis stuffthis year, which I honestly have done as often as I could. I was curious to see the results as I used to bea Still Steamin, Code Blue and James Valley scent guy. Yesterday, I had my first honestly bad experience with Buck Bombeven though I was lucky enough to take a buck.I have been taking it up in my stands, and spraying short bursts every few minutes when I get some little wind burts or a breeze that pops up. Well yesterday one of the times I hit the button and the wind changed direction in a mili second andblew it back in my face hard. It was in my nostrils, on my lips, all over my mask. You ever taste Doe pee? Tastes like chicken! Looking back over my season, I cant complain one bit. Myself and my hunting buddies have seen far less deer than normal overall, some of them are still skunked for the season for gun, bow and BP probably because they are using Code Blue lol, Ive been pretty lucky to get 3 decent bucks and some Does, probably because of my camo [8D]