Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 3-Official Team The Ruttin Rebels Thread >

3-Official Team The Ruttin Rebels Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

3-Official Team The Ruttin Rebels Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 3-Official Team 3 Thread

Well, its 9 pm and the rain which looked promising this morning has fizzled out. Nothing but about 25 drops. Maybe the next few days will bring some moisture. Oh well, I'll be in the stand tomorrow evening I think. Will have to work most of the weekend, but get a hunt in saturday morning.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry to hear about the rain. good luck tomorrow & sat.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:40 PM

great pics things are looking promasing here was out this morning checking some deer trails still plenty of sign
Old 09-07-2007, 03:06 AM
Typical Buck

It finally got cool out here, I have a few more days to hunt then back to good ole home..Good Luck to everyone who is hunting..And to everyone who is still waiting, keep practicing and keep those broadheads SHARP!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:29 AM

Sup Team, well, tomorrow is the big opening day here in Northwestern NC. I have been real busy trying to keep myself occupied with preseason preperations. I finally got myself a trail cam, and will be going to check it this afternoon as I make some last minute adjustments for my hunt tomorrow. I am also glad to say that I am getting a hunting lease on 240 acres of land just 20 mins. from the house just as soon as I can move my euipment.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Typical Buck

Great news MJA - that is always exciting.

Best of luck to everyone out hunting!
Old 09-08-2007, 04:30 AM
Typical Buck

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU STICK A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 12:47 AM

Hey guys, I spent the evening in my stand hopeing to see that monster come walking in but instead had a do and a fawn come in about 6:15pm for an evening feast on my corn. Instead of filling one of my doe tags and filling the freezer on the first day i decided to let them walk. What a hunt though i must say. Even though it wasen't much action it was nice to see deer agian and too be in the woods. Although, i am glad to say that i will be on my new lease next week getting my new honey hole set up. I met with the the three other guys that i am leasing the 240 acres with and i don't think i could be hunting around 3 better guys. Here is an aerial photo of the property. Dunno, if i will get to hunt on it next weekend but will definitly be getting my equipment set up.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Typical Buck

Looks like some great ground, Hope you kill a monster on it..Looks like there could definately be some on the ground..
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only 21 more days till my season......
Old 09-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

MJA, looks like some prime property man, good luck.

Just got back from a few days of ATV'ing and fishing in the U.P.
Some beautiful land up there. We saw tons of deer, turkey, grouse, and even a nice black bear, right on the trails. Plenty of smallmouth, and alot of beer!

Quick Reply: 3-Official Team The Ruttin Rebels Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.