Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 43- Official Team Chaos Thread >

43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 43- Official Team Chaos Thread

We had a high of 92 today. [:'(]
I think we tied some record from 1935 or something.
You know it's bad when you are breaking a sweat at first light. [&:]

I don't know if I'm gonna hunt till Wednesday when we get a small break. Thursday is supposed to
be more seasonal.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

Im headed back out in the morning. Then again in the evening unless I connect in the morning. Ive seen most of the deer in the mornings so far.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

-checking in and getting caught up on everyones outtings...sounds like everyone is battling the heat; here its cold and rainy. 45-55 ish..

All hell will break loose come Wed. Open of rifle season for two months. Anyweapons season actually. Most will be rifle hunting though.

I'm looking forward to getting back to hunting again, but actually got a lot done around my place getting ready for winter this past week of no hunting.

Good luck this week guys, I'll be back after the whitetails Wed evening.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well troy I never come out of a tree before noon on morning hunts. I was out a 10:15 on Sunday, the bugs were killing me[:@]

There was no wind, I mean none. On a good note I think pressure has been down this year

I may try and sneak out on Thursday if I can!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

No luck this morning. Im headed out again in just a few minutes.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I might try it tomorrow night after work. It is supposed to cool off some tomorrow. Then be in the 60-70* range the rest of the week. THANK GOD!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gonna give it a shot tomorrow afternoon after work. It has nothing to do with it being cooler (maybe 3
degrees), instead the wife has help with babysitting from her mom.

I sort of feel like you a month ago Germ, I'm going to the petting zoo on Saturday morning.
That will earn me rights to hunt all weekend the next weekend. Will be hunting those bucks we got
on cam plus my good spot I scouted and left unhunted. Hope to post cam pics soon if my dad can
ever figure out email attachments.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator

No luck this evening. The heat is killing us. But like everyone else has said, its gonna cool down soon. I will be back out Wednesday evening. Not tomorrow, gonna take the parents and wife out to dinner for my pops 72nd birthday. Some things have priority over hunting... But I'll be back at it and hopefully at least have a shot...
Old 10-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Allright, here's some cam pics from Moultrie I-40 (there are more, but these are best).
Would appreciate guesses on scores:

First two were taken on a food plot/clearing in the woods coming to a mineral lick (same bachelor group):

Here's one from 8 acres (with white oaks) bordering some CRP land (about 1 mile away as crow flies). You can see the spill bank for the canal rising up in the background and the saddle in the background:

Here's just a nice pic of some spotted fawns from same mineral lick with the bachelors:

Old 10-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

nice pictures

OK guys here is the plan.

We are having a fund raiser here at work from 3:00 PM to COB. I am going to make an appearance than slip out and go hunting

Quick Reply: 43- Official Team Chaos Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.