Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 39-Official Team 39  "Buck Naked "Thread >

39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 07:00 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

We finally got what we have been asking for, RAIN and more RAIN.
It's been raining off an on since Tuesday with downpours Thurs, Fri and this morning.
Unfortunatly the system is not heading West where they could really use the rain.
I Am going to try and get out earlythis afternoon.
Good luck to all this weekend
Old 10-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

well hit the home field again today not alot of action, but did have a spike come in to stand that had a good interaction with the decoy got some really nice video of him. other than that seen a beautiful 5x5 laying in the ditch of the property just after dark so hopefully he will slip up here real soon and meet ol' Mr. rage 3 blade!!! here is a pic of one of the buck that I passed on last week in SD

Old 10-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Fork Horn

well today was not a productive day for me but one of my good friends that is home from Wyoming went out with me this morning and had a pretty eventfull day below is the picture of the nice 4x5 that he shot at about 8:30 this morning.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats to your friend palmer.
That is a great pic of the buck you passed up on.
Would like to see the video of him interacting with the decoy.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

sideways I don't think my video camera can download to the computer it is not a digital video camera it is about 5yrs old but I will talk to my computer guy at work and see if he can figure out how to get it on here and see what I can do
Old 10-30-2007, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I guess I got us on the score board. I shot a descent buck Sunday morning. This guy came us chasing two doe, he broke away from them offering me a 20 yard quartering away shot. His is fairly wide and tall, but thin and a little busted. Oh well. I'm going to hold off entering him into the contest because I have an additional tag to fill and according to my game camera...there are some monsters running the property. I haven't scored him yet, but his mass and broken G3 will hold him back, but atleast we have some gauranteed points. Good Luck everyone.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

zubba I am pretty sure we have to enter the first deer we shoot. Atleast I think that is how it was last year I can't remeber.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Zubba, congrats buddy! Thats a nice buck. You do have to enter your first buck, though. Way to get on the scoreboard!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

zubba I am pretty sure we have to enter the first deer we shoot.
That's what I hear. I guess I don't have a problem entering this buck. Thanks
Old 10-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Fork Horn

didn't say it in the last post but congtrats!!! Any buck taken with the ol' crooked stick is a good buck to be proud of. Way to get the ball rollin now I guess it is time for the rest of us to follow in your footsteps and help out the cause!! I am heading out Thursday night and then heading out to western NE next week. Pretty excited to get out there the pic bellow are just some of the deer that have been shot over the years off of some of the property that I will be hunting on next week. You can see why I am excited to get out there and get into a tree!!!!

Quick Reply: 39-Official Team 39 "Buck Naked "Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.