Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

6 - Official Team SBD Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 12:07 AM

Default RE: 6 - Official Team 6 Thread

Hey guys, if somebody wants to PM Ryanaller about making a avatar for the team that would be great, if not I will see what I can come up with, I would do it now but I am at my sisters place typing this on my cell phone, I took my fiance out to the bar tonight and 5 pitchers of blue balls, two keystone lights, and some shots that my buddy bought and well......she isn't exactly feeling great! I just got done cleaning vommit up out of the shower, off the floor of the bathroom, outta the sink, outta the toilet and off the couch! she is finally sleeping now and I will be up all night just keeping an eye on her! As far as game camera pictures go, just more small bucks but my buddy did get a wild boar on camera.....yes, this was on public land in PA!!!! a few years ago some boars got free from a hunting preserve about 20 miles away and obviously some survived!
Old 08-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey, control yourslef..who goes out and does all this crazy stuff...........hahahah goodnight
Old 08-26-2007, 09:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Geez Jason, did she get any in the toilet? Girls are the worst pukers ever. Brings back bad flashbacks of pledging my fraternity.

If Ryan can do an avatar for us that would be great. Hope you got some sleep, your girl is in for a long day today I'm sure.[:'(]
Old 08-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, Just got back from a long weekend at camp. Elkslayer338 is offering to create avatars so I took the liberty of telling him that team silent but deadly was in need!

Jason, I hope your girl is feeling better by now. Been there once or twice myself.... a long time ago!!

Old 08-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Site Bouncer

I wish I could help with an avatar but I'm lucky just to get the computer on and find this place.

Buck Magnet, I remember those days all to well, I hope your girl is feeling better.

I'm looking forward to this season, it starts Oct 1st here in Illinois.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:10 PM

Thanks guys for the kind words, Tiff was perfectly fine when she woke up. I wish I could drink that much without getting a hang-over.

Not much news as far as deer go. I will be out this evening doing some glassing and hopefully I will be able to see something a little better than what I have seen. Not too much longer and the bucks will start shedding their velvet and I will have a little better chance at getting a pattern on some of them. I have a really good idea as to where a few big bucks have been hiding around my property but I havn't wanted to disturb them at all so I didn't scout the area or set the cameras up, I might just slip in real quick this evening and set a camera up.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

You been out spotting at all Jason? Any news or pics to share on the spotting?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:04 PM

Nope Scott, spent most of the past two weeks up in Clinton County so I havn't done any spotting at all. This evening will be some glassing followed by a good round of spotting. We'll have a digital camera and a camcorder with us so hopefully we will be able to get some good pics or video. You got any new pics of Freak Nasty or the Big 10?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Nope Scott, spent most of the past two weeks up in Clinton County so I havn't done any spotting at all. This evening will be some glassing followed by a good round of spotting. We'll have a digital camera and a camcorder with us so hopefully we will be able to get some good pics or video. You got any new pics of Freak Nasty or the Big 10?
Yes, I am still getting a lot of pics of both of them... The double beamer broke a couple inches off his gtine on his double beam though

Be sure to post some pics if you get any good ones.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guy's,
Just checkin in. I've been chasing those big Lake Erie Bronzbacks. The deer have been poundin my food plots pretty heavy. I dont like to put out trail cams due to scumbag thieves. I have lost 2 in the last 2 years.[:@][:@]Anyway, Ihavebeen shooting every night, ill be ready to put some points on the board. Im holding out for @ least PY this year. Hey cap't im thinkin all of team #6 could come and pay you a visit and help thin some of those slobs downGood luck team mates

Quick Reply: 6 - Official Team SBD Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.