Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

6 - Official Team SBD Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 6 - Official Team 6 Thread

MH, your biggest problem is going to be deciding which of those big boys you want to take. That's a nice problem to have.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Typical Buck

Hi all

Season is lookin to be good here in indiana.
we have our acorns dropin already which means the deer will be out by Oct.. HOPEFULLY

we are doing a call hunt right now. And our season starts in 2 weeks

By the way the property i am hunting we have takin 9 150 plus in the last 2 years and 1 grossed 201 5/8.

good luck all
Old 08-23-2007, 12:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hoosierHUNTER76

Hi all

Season is lookin to be good here in indiana.
we have our acorns dropin already which means the deer will be out by Oct.. HOPEFULLY

we are doing a call hunt right now. And our season starts in 2 weeks

By the way the property i am hunting we have takin 9 150 plus in the last 2 years and 1 grossed 201 5/8.

good luck all
Nice to see ya! Please tune in often and stick around, we are communicating almost daily and need your help in the contest...you almost got replaced. Glad to see our whole team is here!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:36 AM
Bartender

PICK ME PICK ME
Old 08-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tony, you know i would gladly take you as a replacement! Especially after your results from last year!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yeah....goodnight Tony
Old 08-23-2007, 08:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome to the team,Hoosierhunter76!

I see a lot of potential here. A lot of good states represented as well as a lot of bowhunting experience with a lot of quality bucks harvested. It looks to me like no one on our team is a stranger to 150+ class whitetails

Our potential weakness, as I see it, will be the same as on the team that Arnie (LLBux) and I were on last year. I'd bet that this gang will be passing on lots of bucks that lots of hunters would shoot in a minute. Last years team won with 8 bucks killed. If this crowd takes 6, it oughtta be a lock
Old 08-23-2007, 09:44 AM

Its good to see that everybody is finally checked in and accounted for! Our team looks very very strong this year and I have a really good feeling about this group of guys! We may not get the attention that alot of the louder teams do but we have alot of guys who consistantly put very nice bucks on the ground year in and year out.

I still havn't got to check the camera yet, within the next few days I will and I'll be sure to post some pics but I can't promise they will be anything like Mr.Guns pics, he is just getting ridiculous with all these giants hes caught on his Moultrie!

I havn't got any scouting in at all for the past week because "my girl kidnapped me" (thats whatshe just said as I was typing this) I have talked to my buddy and he has got nothing but doe and fawns on his camera and he has only seen a few small bucks while scouting. The weather has really cooled off this week so the deer should start moving alot more and things are looking good.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry for not checkin in sooner but things have been crazy around here
last night i was shootin and was havin some problems group so after lookin my bow over i need to replace the string..........sucks.............but have to do it now!!!! rather then later
plus we have been doing the call hunt we are supposed to shoot does only that our rule but we actually can shoot anything but if you shoot a buck you have to turn the rack over to the dnr
they do that so we don't trophy hunt and do what we are supposed to do and thats control the herd
but one of the jerks that hunt ont the farm with us shot a monster and thinks he is going to get away with not turnig the rack in he's nuts

by the way the farm we hunt borders the dunes national lake shore and is the only crop food source for a couple miles that why the farm is so good.
the call hunt we do every year thats how many deer there are
the state biologist told us we receive the most tags in the state of any other farm and that means alot
i am only a mile and half from lake michigan!
kinda crazy !!!
well good luck all lets stackem up
p.s is there a prize or just braggin rights

Old 08-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

All right, I'm glad to see that the whole original roster is here. It sounds like we've all got some good ones scouted out, let's put 'em on the ground now.

Quick Reply: 6 - Official Team SBD Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.