Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread >

30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread

To the top where we belong. Rain predicted for this weekend. Thunderstorms Friday while I'm supposed to be on the river.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good looking weather here for the weekend. I'll be taking a day off to hunt on Friday. No hunting Saturday, I have to take my daughter to the Texas State Railroad for a ride on Thomas the Tank Engine. What fun! Then I'll be back out there again Sunday. Hmmmm..... I think I may go out after work today!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I may try and sneak out today as well, doesn't look promising, b ut see if I can't get out of work a little early. hunting Friday for sure, then videoing on Sat and Sun. Should be a decent weekend, pre-rut action oughta start here pretty darn quick.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Fork Horn

I'll be working so no hunting for me the next three days, but the weather does look good for the weekend. Its gonna get hairy up until then though, it pretty much hasn't stopped raining here for the past week and a half, and is not supposed to stop until Friday night. Now they are talking heavy rain for tonight and tomorrow, so I'm sure with the saturated ground there will be more flooding, ahh got to love this Minnesota eather.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm having 2nd thoughts about tonight. The temp is up to 85 and its pretty windy. I have some arrows to build so I may just do some capping and cresting tonight.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like my river trip is falling through. Thunderstorms and everyone backing out. I'll use that time later, near the rut.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got a good rain here last night, windy as hell today and tomorrow it looks like. This has been the worst weather year I can remember in a long time. The rut should be interesting at least!
Old 10-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Raining here right now and supposed to rain into the night. Thank the Lord, we need it. I scrapped my river hunt. I'm thinking about hunting the National Forest area near my house where I saw a bunch of scrapes on an old logging road. They should be freshening them up after this rain.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

So I pretty much got brutally destroyed by the deer this muzzleloader season. This is the first season that I didnt fill my tag... All the deer were in the corn and I was at college during the week days so I had very little time to hunt and zero time to scout beforhand..Oh well now I know. Now I can focus on the war that will be called BOW SEASON! IT IS ON![:@]
Old 10-22-2007, 05:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

WE ARE ON THE BOARD! Or we will be as soon as I get my buck back from the processor. I'll be doing a euro mount on it. This is my best bow buck yet. I shot it with the compound. I'll be out most ofthe rest of the season with the recurve now.
I also shot a big milk sow hog Saturday night. I think I need more broadheads!

Quick Reply: 30-Official Team Dirty 30 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.