Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts  Thread! >

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Old 12-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Haven't been out w/ the bow at all. Deer are yarding up w/ all the snow. Went for a walk w/ the smokepole yesterday for a couple of hours. Jumped one doe... didn't shoot. No doe zone for me.
I hope to get out for January's late bow season in CT.
Sorry I didn't score too many points for the team this season, but any buck around here, esp. w/ the bow, is an accomplishment.

Old 12-21-2007, 05:46 PM

My season goes into January so I have a little time left.
Old 12-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Merry Christmas team. I imagine some of ya'll are still at it. I can't help but feel your lucky. I'm thinking about looking into a Red Tag farm here in PA just to take the wind out a doe for management. I doubt it but I'm thinking...LOL

Merry Christmas. No matter the outcome the next month and a half, I enjoyed myself this year guys. Thank you.

Old 12-26-2007, 07:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Merry Christmas to everyone on Team 21!
Been busy here. The entire family had the stomach bug for theholidays to some degree. I got off the easiest.
Haven't been out bowhunting at all. Just a bit w/ the muzzleloader. I did buy myself a new G5 SE bow sight for Xmas this year on ebay. Great sight and an even better price. My wife & kids gave me a nice gift certificate to the local pro shop. I'll go find something to spend that on later this week.
Been slow hunting. Many bucks coming in late muzzleloader with hunters holding the horns in hand.
My wife's uncle took a nice late season 8 w/ his TC Omega Christmas Eve AM.

Old 12-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, I'm still trying to hang in there. I have finally located some bucks. I tried a state park that I drive by every day to work, but have never actually driven through. The first night there I saw a 160" with a broken front leg, saw him again the next night(could have ran him over, i followed behind him at less than 10 feet going across a 150 yard long bridge. I also saw a pair of real nice ones (140-150) last night as well. They are hitting some food plots really hard right now, so I think I stand a good chance at arrowing one of them. Happy Holidays
Old 12-27-2007, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck PJ. Keep us posted.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:58 AM

Going to hit it hard this weekend as long as we don't get another blizzard.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:06 PM
Typical Buck

My bad luck woes continue. Believe it or not, I was on my way to the state park I've been hunting and my stupid truck quit on me. Fuel pump pooped out! So I got to spend 130 bucks on a tow truck and the mechanic will be another 4-600 dollars to boot. This is without a doubt the worst year of my life! I can't wait to start '08. (unless my luck doesn't change).....oh, and no hunting was done today
Old 12-31-2007, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

PJ... you have had an incredible run of bad luck this year. I wish you the best '08.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Old 01-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Typical Buck

Well hust got back from Miami, and now back to work, i have a month left but the work schedule is starting to mount up, we keep you all informed

Quick Reply: 21-Official Team Bleeding Hearts Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.