Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 11-21-2007, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

Rifle season ended here yesterday, thankfully. They killed 2monsters with rifles. One on our farm and one on the farm that borders us.The trail cam pic is the one the neighbors got and the other was off of our farm. I think they both look like shooters, what do you guys think?

We have a front coming in this afternoon so ill be back in the woods tonight and the next few days. With rifle season over, this front, and the peak of the rut ending, the deer should be moving good.

Old 11-21-2007, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is the buck the neighbors shot during rifle season [:@][:@]

Old 11-21-2007, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey LTK we are getting some snow finally this year so maybe this weather will make it down your way later this week. Good luck to you. Keep at it and sooner or later it will pay off and you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess everyones with their families celebrating the holiday. The deer were moving the past two days but I only saw one decent buck.One side of his rack had four points with good mass, length, and spread.Too bad the other side was just abig fork. If he would have had matching sides he would have been dead.Walked by at 20 yds.

I have to work this weekend. Ill be back at it next week.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:59 AM

Jeez, those are two great bucks. Don't worry, they've spread their seed...

We finished gun season yesterday and did fairly well. Didnt see much for bucks until yesterday when we saw three great deer. Now they just have tomake it through a few days of muzzleloader and the rest of archery and they are home free for next season. Hopefully.

I have a couple doe tags I can fill yet and if my dad decides to come with me to film or hunt I could fill his buck tag (party hunting legal in MN). I am off a week over Christmas so hopefully thereis snow on the ground.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:23 AM

idk how everyone else feels about the thread "Falsified Entry" but if anyone wants please let me know your thoughts, i know how I feel, but I'd like everyone elses
Thanks
Old 11-25-2007, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Beagle001

idk how everyone else feels about the thread "Falsified Entry" but if anyone wants please let me know your thoughts, i know how I feel, but I'd like everyone elses
Thanks
How can anyone think that is a bowkill? I doubted it last week when I saw the entry. I say not allowed.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:50 AM
Typical Buck

I guess I missed the fake entry. Who submitted it?

-john
Old 11-26-2007, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

When I seen that buck entered in the contest page a couple weeks ago or last week I thought it was hit by a truck or something from the damage. It makes sense that it was hit with a rifle in the head. I didn't read his story of where he hit it at the time. I really didn't care as it is a fun contest and if he wants to lie to gain himself nothing thats his mess to deal with.

Multiple pics with a rifle in the field along with another rifle kill seems very interesting doesn't it. Then a roadside pic with a bow. You know what I think!

Old 11-26-2007, 08:20 AM

I have submitted the vote to Rob. that whole thread makes me sick, first because of the thought of cheating, but then the attacks done to Rob, who does a damn good job running this thing with no incentives for himself.

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.