Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 08-20-2007, 12:10 PM

Default RE: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

hmm did i hear Tex is grilling out? VERY NICE
Old 08-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Typical Buck

I cook a mean steak so if anyone on the team is in the area I expect ya'll to stop by.

-john
Old 08-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: drhntr178

Guys, be sure and give Justin your jacket size for those leather coats youll be sporting at the end of season.

I already PM'd him with my draw length
Well I guess enough time has gone by that I can bring this up... What did you guys get from Justin last year for our win? I ask because I did not receive any goodies. I tried to PM Justin about it a few weeks after you guys started talking about getting stuff but his mail box was full and it seemed silly to go through a bunch of effort (insert "...seem like an ungrateful slug, complaining where is my free stuff..." here) to make a big deal out of it. But now I’m just curious... What did you guys get?

Old 08-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Typical Buck

I had the same problem. I emailed him in the April/May time frame and he sent it right out. I felt the same way at first, but then I remembered, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! Email him to see what he can do.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:49 PM

I'm sure if you email him, he'll get a packet right out to you. Tshirt, couple hats, DVDs, etc. He put a very nice package together. Thanks again.

I leave tomorrow for Colorado Mule Deer and Elk. This is the first time I have ever hunted mule deer and althoughI will try my best to tag a decent buck, I would proud of any mule deer buckI could tag with a bow. Dont hold it against me!! I'm excited to try and tag my first western animal. Take care all and I'll check back in after Labor Day. Good luck BB with the mule deer and and with the Bou huntingson.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JesterUSCG

Well I guess enough time has gone by that I can bring this up... What did you guys get from Justin last year for our win? I ask because I did not receive any goodies. I tried to PM Justin about it a few weeks after you guys started talking about getting stuff but his mail box was full and it seemed silly to go through a bunch of effort (insert "...seem like an ungrateful slug, complaining where is my free stuff..." here) to make a big deal out of it. But now I’m just curious... What did you guys get?
Jester, dont be shy go ahead and email Justin. You deserve the package just as much as the rest of us. My package had a couple hats, t-shirts, 2 dvds, stickers, allen wrench tool, mouse pad, etc.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

MN,

Their are some very large mule deer out in Colorado. Have fun and hope you find one you can get close enough to. I wish I could be going elk hunting instead of business travel.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Fork Horn

Well I sent him a message... I just feels strange, like I'm some how complaining about not getting free stuff... Stuff that someone else is providing out of the goodness of their heart.

I told him that I was not emailing asking for more stuff, but I did not want him to think that rude SOB Jester never said thank you. Ya know what I mean..? Any way, I'm really getting stoked about this year,I think I spent 3 hours late night on YouTube watching deer kill videos. Man I got it bad... My wife thinks I'm a very sick man. I told I was, it's called "RUTT" disease

Old 08-21-2007, 10:06 PM

Jester, you have every right to that prize package. Trust me I think you'll like it!
What did everyone think of Beyond The Kill? I LOVED IT!
Also the "The Choice" hat is autographed, if you didnt realize it. I didn't at first and wore it to work and got it stinky then looked and seen the signature and I bout pooped my pants.
Good Luck MN, slay a monster
Ryan
Old 08-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

After reading another teams thread I realized that i dont know most of your names. We are returning champsfor crying out loud and should be on a first name basis. Here's a list of the team with the names i looked up in everybodies profile.

Wheatley - JUSTIN
Huntingson - JIM
TX Hoghunter - JOHN
Ron3775 - RON
Beagle001 - RYAN
Louisian Tomkat -ROBERT
drhntr178 - DENNIS
Berwindale Boy -MICHAEL
JesterUSG - CHRIS
MnPurple - CRAIG

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.