Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Autumn Assassins

Has anyone heard a peep from BB? Maybe he has been camped out in the tall grass awaiting the biggin' for a week or so. More likely he is recovering from a hangover

I have 8 of my stands done with a few more to go.Those same bucks are still hanging around and boys they are some good ones!!! I have 18 days left before I will be in the stand.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

He likes beer so you never know.

I may get to go out on the opener this Saturday now since our plans have changed. I am just excited about getting out there.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, it is nice to just be out in the quiet of nature and relax even when there are no deer around.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:52 PM

I've tried posting three times already today, so hopefully this works
I found some land to hunt near Point here that is only about 15 minutes away from campus so I'll get to hunt that during the week. probly 3-4 times at least. I guess its like 5000 acres or so that doesnt get hunted much especially during the week. Should be some big deer on there. Going to scout it out on Thursday after class so maybe I'll see something impressive. I'll update you later
anyway I wont get to hunt opening morning, but the rest of the weekend is mine. I picked up opening morning to work for one of my buddies so he can get out in the tree caus he works more than me so i figured Id let him get opening morning.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:08 AM
Typical Buck

That is pretty awesome of you Beagle! Way to take care of the buddies, one day they will return the favor.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the work on the numbers Chris. I seen BB logged in on the 4th but that was the last time.

Justin
Old 09-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Typical Buck

my clock is getting slower and slower.

Tic............................................... .......................................
.................................................. ........................................
.................................................. .......................Tock
Old 09-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Fork Horn

No prob on the numbers guys... I hope it helps.

Bad news for me, I have a wedding on SAT (open day here in MD)! You should just have your man card revoked for that kind of crap! He will never be able to enjoy opening now for the rest of his life!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Typical Buck

Chris I never got the numbers. If you sent it to the [email protected] account the blasted filter must have decided that I did not need it...LOL. If one of ya'll could send it to [email protected] it would be great.

-john

P.S. 9/29 is never going to get here.....
Old 09-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Fork Horn

Hey John, I just PM-ed you and sent an email to both email accounts so you should be all set.

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.