Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread. >

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Old 08-17-2007, 09:17 PM

Default RE: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Seven days til shiskabob time. I'm so excited I'm gonna have another beer.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Typical Buck

I am right with you BB. I had a couple few tonight and it tasted great. Almost as good as the last ones I drank the night before. Sad thing though, I have to stop for a few months. Not only do I have to lose some weight, I need to get out of the Friday night drink-a-thon habit and get the smell of beer out of my system.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:24 PM

mmm sounds good about now... bought the Buck Roar and Squeeze N Bleet today as well as some new scentlok pants. Also got to meet Michael Waddell. Great Guy!!! did a great seminar that really got me pumped. Said he's heading up to do some caribou hunting tomorow... maybe he's with Huntingson
anyways figured I'd get us back to the top where we belong
Old 08-18-2007, 09:34 PM

Talked to my dad tonight and there was a 10 pointer hit on the road crossing from one side of the properties I hunt over to the other, he thought maybe around 125" One buck gone before the season even starts! It always amazes me that a deer like this can be smart enough to escape all the gun and bow season for 3+ years and then let a car kill him.

Good luck with that buck BB, get the season off right! Michael Waddel is one of my favorite to watch, on TV he seems like such a down to earth guy
Old 08-18-2007, 09:40 PM

Oh for sure! One of the most down to earth, straight at you, no questions asked people I've met. I mean he truly loves what he does, and is "damn proud of it" as he said. It was really just one of those things you listen to and you get that feeling like, "Yeah that's what huntin's all about right there". If any of you get a chance, meet him, you won't regret it.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:35 AM

Hey Ryan is right about Micheal, he is one of the coolest guys I've met when it comes down to it. Me and ryan had fun watching him. Although ryan isn't right about the bowhunting contest, you may have won last year but the way i see it, even the blind hog finds the acorn sometimes. haha see-ya at work bud
Old 08-19-2007, 08:58 PM

Went out snooping tonight, not a good evening. The smoke is so thick, I don't know if thats what the problem is or not, but it was definately the worst night in a long time. I'll be working in White Sulpher Springs this week(Out of town) luckily, its prime elk country. What a shame to get paid for a week of elk scouting.yuk yuk yuk
Old 08-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

BB, that isn't fair man. I get to go to Dallas and Arkansas on Tuesday thru Friday for work. Last time I was in Dallas I got stuck at the airport for 12 hours. [:@]
Old 08-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Typical Buck

If you get stuck in Dallas let me know and I will cook you a steak.

-john
(903)268-1895
Old 08-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the offer John. I was watching the news about the Hurricane and it looks like it is going west instead of NW. Hopefully it won't rain while I am down there this time like it did last time. If I get stuck I will give you a call.

Quick Reply: 17 Official Team Autumn Assassins Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.