Old 11-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 5 checkin

I scored my deer it is a great start for team 5

the score was 135 1/4 for a nice 8 point
Old 11-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Spike

Well I made another Avatar, and fixed the other one so they both should work now, which one you guys think we should use?

Old 11-09-2006, 09:33 PM

I still like the first one. The second one is pretty cool too but i like the fact that you can see the team number in it and i like the styling of the letters too IMO
Old 11-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I vote for the first one it looks good to me. sence no one else has log on and said anything I guess our three votes carry the logo.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Spike

Wisconsin's rifle season opens this weekend, pretty pumped. How's it been going for the rest of you? Seasons open yet?
Old 11-13-2006, 03:10 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry all that I haven't been on in a while. Been very busy working to get my basement finished (still a long ways to go) and archery hunting plus working. Archery season turned up nothing. Do you all opose that my son's buck (when he does get it) is used? I signed up for him and besides, he has his sights set on a good buck. Renfrow congrats on a great buck. I like the choose of logo. Great work Manson.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:20 AM

Well boys i went out to my secret place where there are 180 class mulies running around and i went out there with my 2 doe tags and buck tag and boy am i PISSED i shot 2 does standing right beside eachother and they both folded up and i had seen a huge buck just walk over this small hill in front of me so i went up there and he was about 200yds away trotting away and he had stopped for a brief moment and i had taken a shot but missed then he took off. I wasnt worried cause i see tons of Huge bucks out there. So i go back to gut the does out and i couldnt believe my eyes when i seen it had little spikes on the damn thing. Its ears had covered them up thats the reason i wasnt able to see them.DAMNIT. I still have a tag for my whitetail and i seen a BIG 7x7 the other day but he was like 800yds away and i tryed sneaking up on him but he ended up going up into the tree so i didnt see him for the rest of the day.SO here is a pic of my dad with my deer the pic with me didnt turn out of course(all in all it was a S@#tty day) Between the 4 of us that were out there we did end up bagging 6 deer though.So im not even going to submit the spiker unless i dont bag a whitetail then i may as well enter him.

Old 11-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Typical Buck

That sucks, Here in PA, if the spikes are less then 3 inches ( covered by the ears) it is considered a doe. I can tell that they are definately longer then three inches and I don't know the ruling out there, but congrats anyway. Great meat in the freezer. I don't know much about mulies, but I find it strange that a doe would allow a small buck to be hanging around her during the rut.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:56 AM

Yah ron here it is 4 inches or less you can tag it as a doe. When we got up onto these deer there were actually 3 bucks and 3 does there well actually 4 bucks and 2 does if you include the spiker my dad shot so it was weird that there was such a big crowd of them together like that during the rut.

Quick Reply: Team 5 checkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.