Community

Team 5 checkin

Old 10-29-2006, 04:42 PM

Default RE: Team 5 checkin

ORIGINAL: jrbsr

Well boys i went out yesterday and i shot myself a monster 5x5 and i will be damned if i couldnt find it. I hit him hard and i looked for about 2 hrs and ill be i could find him anywhere.
Well get some people and go back and find the big Buck !!!!

Only 2 hours is not enaugh time to look for your buck.

JMHO
The problem was it started to snow plus we were already wondering around just looking for him cause his blood trail had ended and by the time we had stopped there was a thin layer on the ground which would have covered up anymore evidence.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry I didn't know the whole story.
I hope you find him.

Good Luck
Old 11-04-2006, 07:51 PM

Alright boys we need to address some topics on our teams such as our team name and a captain.

For the name i really like Manson's idea of Heat Packin Assassin's. If you guys like the sounds of that just post so we know if it will be our team name or not but if you have a better name or another idea for a name lets hear it so we can all figure out what it will be.

As for the captain well im not sure how we should decide that but if you figure out how we should come up with who is captain drop a line cause i think we need to start figuring this stuff out.

Good Luck to all and cant wait to see some pics of those big bucks.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

lethal like I told you last night I have drawm first blood for the team a great big 8 point. will post piics later today. as for team name sounds good to me I like Heat Packin Assassin's but someone has got to come up with a logo to I have no ideal about a captain YOU sound like a good one to me. Just and ideal

renfrowridge AKA chuck
Old 11-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

here is a pic

Old 11-05-2006, 03:07 PM

Awesome deer congrats. Good to know that your team is off to an awesome start so far.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Typical Buck

Good buck renfrow!!

I agree with the name, lets take it and go.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

here is a better pic

TEAM 5 ALL THE WAY !!!!

Old 11-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Typical Buck

Thats a good pic....

The deer looks even better in that pic. Do you have a pic that you and the gun are in the picture as well? I doubt they will care too much since you do have a pic with you and the deer AND a pic with the deer and the gun. I think they let me fly last year under the same circumstances.

Anyways, any idea what he scores?
Old 11-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Spike

Nice buck Renfrow... definately a great start. I agree with the captain situation, Lethal has been doing a good job here, and I'll work on a logo, I'm by no means an expert so we'll see how it comes out. Oh, I know it doesn't count but I posted my archery buck kill from here in Wisconsin on Saturday over in the bowhunting forum, two for the wall in successive seasons, last year rifle and this years bow. Take a gander....

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1780562

Good luck this season guys, Wisconsin's rifle season opens on the 18th...

Quick Reply: Team 5 checkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.