HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 5 checkin
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 10:20 AM
lethalconnection

Default RE: Team 5 checkin

Well boys i went out to my secret place where there are 180 class mulies running around and i went out there with my 2 doe tags and buck tag and boy am i PISSED i shot 2 does standing right beside eachother and they both folded up and i had seen a huge buck just walk over this small hill in front of me so i went up there and he was about 200yds away trotting away and he had stopped for a brief moment and i had taken a shot but missed then he took off. I wasnt worried cause i see tons of Huge bucks out there. So i go back to gut the does out and i couldnt believe my eyes when i seen it had little spikes on the damn thing. Its ears had covered them up thats the reason i wasnt able to see them.DAMNIT. I still have a tag for my whitetail and i seen a BIG 7x7 the other day but he was like 800yds away and i tryed sneaking up on him but he ended up going up into the tree so i didnt see him for the rest of the day.SO here is a pic of my dad with my deer the pic with me didnt turn out of course(all in all it was a S@#tty day) Between the 4 of us that were out there we did end up bagging 6 deer though.So im not even going to submit the spiker unless i dont bag a whitetail then i may as well enter him.