Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 29 - Team "Antler Addicts" Official Thread >

29 - Team "Antler Addicts" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

29 - Team "Antler Addicts" Official Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 29 -Team Official Thread

Any suggestions for team names? Here's a few:
Rubline Raiders
Silent Slayers
Antler Addicts...

Old 08-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

I kinda prefer Antler Addicts myself. Any word from the last member of the team?
Old 08-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ohbowguy

I kinda prefer Antler Addicts myself. Any word from the last member of the team?
I PM'd him twice, but he hasn't read either of them. In all fairness, the teams were supposed to be picked in September, so I think we should give him a few more days to check in.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

I agree, I vote for Antler Addicts - kind of catchy
Old 08-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Antler Addicts is cool with me but we need a logo, I'm seeing team logos and they are trying to intimidate everyone, telling everyone in the crossbow forum that they are going to win. Hmmmm like I care what they think! LOL!
Old 08-31-2006, 06:43 PM

Good news fellas. Just scored on two more properties this week here in KY. It's late to be finding properties, but the farmers have done most of the scouting for me. I'm going back to So. In. this weekend do some fishin on the big farm we hunt there, and hopefully we'll do some scouting from the binos.

Archery season starts Sept. 2nd here in KY, so if the heat can hold off I will try to pattern a couple bucks while they are still in their summer travel patterns. First though, i'm looking to put a doe in the freezer! i'll keep y'all updated.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, I posted that we have one MIA in the appropriate thread, do we want to ask Rob for an alternate? Also, is Antler Addicts our name? Lets get this thread going! I just cut some lanes yesterday on a public patch that looks decent, but I hear that once pheasant season rolls around, that spot's no good. Sounds like many of the public spots I used to hunt here, but I've got some new places that should be good all season long.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

I personally prefer Antler Addicts. Do we want to get a team logo from one of the guys doing the avatars? I'd give the missing guy a few more days to check in. If we haven't heard from him by the middle of the week we should get an alternate. Went to my second ever bow shoot today but didn't do as well as I would have liked to. First time shot a 211 (out of 330) and shot a 204 today. I guess that's not too bad but I had hoped to improve some over last time. Most targets around 30-35 yards, some farther and some closer. I guess I'll just keep practicing until season opens on the 30th.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, I'm not all that hot with graphics, but I put together an avatar for us. If you all like it, please go ahead and use it. If we decide on a different name or just that my graphics skills STINK, just lemme know what you'd rather use and its okay with me. If you want the one you see here, this is the link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/RIStrutStopper/AntlerAddicts.jpg If anyone needs help to get it in your profile, let me know.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:50 AM
Fork Horn

Good job on the avatar. You guys might of seen these pics in the general bowhunting forum, but they are the ones i said i would post when i checked in.

Quick Reply: 29 - Team "Antler Addicts" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.