Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread >

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 09:09 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Mauser:

I'll shoot another deer and give you ALL the meat if you'll pick the bow back up. What would you have to LOSE? Or....you could come down here and just shoot one, yourself. I knows....where they goes......

Jeff
Old 11-30-2006, 09:13 AM
Dominant Buck

I had 13 buck sightings in 3 days on stand over the Thanksgiving day holiday. I think I might could put you on "A" buck. You might be shooting from behind someone's utility building.....but the inches add up.

Don't laugh. Im not kidding.

Really.

Jeff
Old 11-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Capt. Mauser.. Pick your head back up! Until your PA archery season ends, there is always time to take down a buck. Last season, my 10th year, was my worst! It was warm until December and the deer around me only moved at night...IT SUCKED! But I pressed on.. at one point in the season I went 50+ hours without even seeing a deer from stand (I hunt Illinois). The very next deer I saw occured on December 3rd.. A 130" buck.. I grunted.. he came into.. at 11 yards I shot, and hit shoulder! I searched for two days and never found him.

The point I'm making is this... without putting those 250+ hours I put into hunting each year, I could not have had the season I just did. Everytime you're out in the woods you learn. Every shot you make, good or bad, you learn. You cannot walk until you learn to crawl!

Go get them captain..[:@]!
Old 11-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Dude....you're also in COLLEGE!

Go grab a brew and a hummer. Always made me feel better.

Jeff
Old 11-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: SBGobblers

I had 13 buck sightings in 3 days on stand over the Thanksgiving day holiday. I think I might could put you on "A" buck. You might be shooting from behind someone's utility building.....but the inches add up.

Don't laugh. Im not kidding.

Really.

Jeff
He's not kidding, Or talking code...lol

m06, I'll drive ya!
Old 11-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

thanx guys..im not completely down...it just seems me and antlers dont go together lol. i REALLY think someone wants me to kill that big buck though. i seen him 3 times now. he evades our drives when im not there...the farmer MISSED him(which i never known him to be carrying a gun this late in the season coz he rarely misses..and never misses a biggun)...maybe ill get em killed. be back out tomarrow and sat. we dont get the beautiful weather some guys do...i might have to fight my guys to drive deer tomarrow...let alone stand hunt with a bow..calling for 40+mph winds and the whole 9yds..though its nasty out now..maybe it came early..but the late season ill be stant hunting with the bow a little bit. my orchard owes me one...i always see the bigger ones in there in the winter.

OMG...DM..i just noticed the avatar...i cant believe that!! thats halarious!!!

time to get to class....go check in at the farm on the way home this evening...i may have to still hunt all day myself...i dont know if ill have anyone to hunt with in this nasty weather...but then again i got alot of guys at home with empty tags as of yesterday...been a tough season thus far..normally we got a good number of bucks dead..i dont even WANT to gunhunt...its definently not the same as bowhunting now that i bowhunted a season....next year ill definently be working alot harder...i know that dont do good now..but i thought i did more then enough THIS year danged deer!!!!! we will see what happens
Old 11-30-2006, 05:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Jeff
Still makes me feel better!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Jeff
Still makes me feel better!
Go get spooned always help me[8D]
Old 11-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

im back to feelin confident. spent the night out the farm....BSed with the farmer and my buddy all night. ran the coon dog for a bit. meeting at the farm at 1030. i aint gettin up much before that i dont think. 60+mph gusts!!! whooaaa now place in the woods for me to be standing!! i hate wind storms and had a bad expirience coon hunting with dad when i was a kid..but were gunna start drivin around 1030-11...i gota get up early and get my pay check so i might get up early and do that and then mill around my area a bit..see what happens......

bad news.....a kid shot a big 11pt not all that aweful far from where we been seein the big buck. not sure if its mine...we dont think so..ours been hanging pretty tight..but we dont know...hope he aint mine...

they missed a big one today that should be able to be found again..2 days of solid hunting...see what i can make happen
Old 12-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

How'd ya do today captain?

Quick Reply: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.