HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 11-30-2006, 10:58 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

thanx guys..im not completely down...it just seems me and antlers dont go together lol. i REALLY think someone wants me to kill that big buck though. i seen him 3 times now. he evades our drives when im not there...the farmer MISSED him(which i never known him to be carrying a gun this late in the season coz he rarely misses..and never misses a biggun)...maybe ill get em killed. be back out tomarrow and sat. we dont get the beautiful weather some guys do...i might have to fight my guys to drive deer tomarrow...let alone stand hunt with a bow..calling for 40+mph winds and the whole 9yds..though its nasty out now..maybe it came early..but the late season ill be stant hunting with the bow a little bit. my orchard owes me one...i always see the bigger ones in there in the winter.

OMG...DM..i just noticed the avatar...i cant believe that!! thats halarious!!!

time to get to class....go check in at the farm on the way home this evening...i may have to still hunt all day myself...i dont know if ill have anyone to hunt with in this nasty weather...but then again i got alot of guys at home with empty tags as of yesterday...been a tough season thus far..normally we got a good number of bucks dead..i dont even WANT to gunhunt...its definently not the same as bowhunting now that i bowhunted a season....next year ill definently be working alot harder...i know that dont do good now..but i thought i did more then enough THIS year danged deer!!!!! we will see what happens