Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread >

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team Official Thread

since you guys are my fellow teamates im giving you first showings of my success. as you guys know i had arrows 2 inches to long. my broadheads would group RIGHT of my FPs because the 2 inches put me in a diffrent spine. i got them all cut to 27inches. and had them refletched from 4 inch feathers to 2 inch blazers. the feathers were nice but i beat them up too easy and too quick. although the flight wasnt bad on the shootable ones, they were still ragged looking. i tried steaming them and everything but couldnt get them back to shape. decided to try the blazers.

heres the first 25yd group i shot with them

the orange dot is roughly 1 inch. i also fired the broadheads and the flight has gotten alot better and closer to my field points. a little fine tuning and ill be ready.

Old 08-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was going to leave the GF/wife thing out of it, but if you guys think you are the only ones with hot wives, this group of bowhunters lucked into some real nice lookers, I've seen a few of these guys wives and they can turn some heads(including my gal).
Old 08-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

LOL rybo...Say it aint so, throw us a bone!

Old 08-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

I was going to leave the GF/wife thing out of it, but if you guys think you are the only ones with hot wives, this group of bowhunters lucked into some real nice lookers, I've seen a few of these guys wives and they can turn some heads(including my gal).

Come on let see her, we can make you member of "BHWHW" Club
Bowhunters With Hot Wives
If we can get a free Iowa whitetail, and talk are wives into it there may be calender.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

OK here we are earlier this summer

Old 08-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

yep she is a looker, I will pencil her in for July
Old 08-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

My wife will do Christmas, her birthday is in Dec.....if only, uh the one pic..uh...I call it Santa's little Ho, HO, HO..Merry Christmas. LOL

I remember that pic Rybo, just can't always remember the username with the face unless I check the thread pinned in Bowhunting. Like was said in the rest of this thread..."what's she doing with you."
Old 08-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Okay, I did some more research and it is in fact true. NY Buck HUNTER has been banned, we'll take the next alternate...extreme1...welcome him aboard...

Wonder what his woman looks like...LOL

Welcome extreme1...once you freshen up on all the reading...have at it.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Typical Buck

SBgobblers, Smokin man smokin!

ORIGINAL: mauser06
this is my first year bowhunting so i dont know how itll pan out, but im gunna give it hell. anything legal and im drawing. thats 4pts to a side. if its the first week and its a basket rack 8 i might stop and think about it..but being my biggest buck is a small 6pt with a rifle the release finger will be prettttty itchy. im trying to hold out for myself, and for you guys. i know as soon as a drill a basket rack and tag it a whopper will walk by my stand. or when i fill the buck tag and am doe hunting ill see big ole whoppers. so when its crunch time we will find out what im hunting. my farmer friend got me the go on a few nice bucks. one that he says is NICE..and a few others that are good legal shooters. we will see..it would be awesome to drill a nice one my first year. i deserve a little beginners luck. but im hunting my heart out. all the spots i plan to hunt i know like the back of my hand. at school i already know what trees ill climb. here i gota talk to the farmer in about 3 weeks and see where he wants me. hes an awesome hunter and patterns deer pretty good. thats why i gota wait. soon as they break the bachelor groups their patterns will change. when they change ill find out where he sees them and when. and ill pick a tree where i think i need to be. scouting right now will only prove what i already know. theres deer there! lol...itll just take some trial and error to get within range of one of them boys!
Tough call for us to make. You’ll know what to do when it’s crunch time. Let me say though that with all the time you say you’ll be spending a field, don’t be afraid to let a few walk if they don’t meet your bar. Whack a doe or two to get the feel. You’re shooting tight, make sure to practice at different angles and such and use all the dots on your bag, save your fletchings! Just remember that anything with a bow is awesome and all of us here will be so stoked when you share the news of your first! I can’t wait it’s going to be fun.

BTW guys I love the teamname!

Welcome aboard extreme1, please check in by showin everyone a picture of your wife and telling us a little about yourself!

Old 08-24-2006, 07:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

SBgobblers, Smokin man smokin!

ORIGINAL: mauser06
this is my first year bowhunting so i dont know how itll pan out, but im gunna give it hell. anything legal and im drawing. thats 4pts to a side. if its the first week and its a basket rack 8 i might stop and think about it..but being my biggest buck is a small 6pt with a rifle the release finger will be prettttty itchy. im trying to hold out for myself, and for you guys. i know as soon as a drill a basket rack and tag it a whopper will walk by my stand. or when i fill the buck tag and am doe hunting ill see big ole whoppers. so when its crunch time we will find out what im hunting. my farmer friend got me the go on a few nice bucks. one that he says is NICE..and a few others that are good legal shooters. we will see..it would be awesome to drill a nice one my first year. i deserve a little beginners luck. but im hunting my heart out. all the spots i plan to hunt i know like the back of my hand. at school i already know what trees ill climb. here i gota talk to the farmer in about 3 weeks and see where he wants me. hes an awesome hunter and patterns deer pretty good. thats why i gota wait. soon as they break the bachelor groups their patterns will change. when they change ill find out where he sees them and when. and ill pick a tree where i think i need to be. scouting right now will only prove what i already know. theres deer there! lol...itll just take some trial and error to get within range of one of them boys!
Tough call for us to make. You’ll know what to do when it’s crunch time. Let me say though that with all the time you say you’ll be spending a field, don’t be afraid to let a few walk if they don’t meet your bar. Whack a doe or two to get the feel. You’re shooting tight, make sure to practice at different angles and such and use all the dots on your bag, save your fletchings! Just remember that anything with a bow is awesome and all of us here will be so stoked when you share the news of your first! I can’t wait it’s going to be fun.

BTW guys I love the teamname!

Welcome aboard extreme1, please check in by showin everyone a picture of your wife and telling us a little about yourself!

AMEN.

Quick Reply: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.