Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 23- Team Official Thread

Mercs Thats an awesome buck! Congrats..
I would love to see the pics of that 10pt with the 25-26 spread!
These bucks that I posted pics of are not my largest bowkill.
But even my largest don`t compair to a 163 5/8 thats awesome!
My Largest bow kill to date gross scored 142 3/8 I took in 1996.
We just don`t see the quality ofbig bucks down here that guys see
Again Congrats.
I need to beat this guy this year. Picked up a 25 acre honey hole with a big finger between two huge sections of timber.
Soundsawesome mercs good luck!

Let me know your name also RTA47. Mine is Rocky.
Youngfart
Thanks rocky.(youngfart)
Guys my name (terry).rta47
Go team-23!!!

Old 09-06-2006, 10:31 AM

Nice Pioneer hat there Mercs. Ohh yeah, that deer isn't too shabby either.

My dad and I both farm here near Minooka, he is a Pioneer Rep as well. Just curious, did you make it out to there plot tour at the Princeton plant this summer?

We also have a farm that butts up to the IL river and while I haven't seen many monsters as big as yours, I have seen some good 140-150 classdeer down in the riverbottoms. Iam hoping to open up the season inthe exact ladder stand I shot my first buck out of last year (shotgun).

I will send theideafor the team logo to Ryan Aller today. I will see what he thinks.

Wow, I like the prospects of this year. RTA, those bucks are dang good.130-140 is nothing to scoff at. Heck, I'm here in IL and my biggest buck to date is this one (follow the link below) Ignore the stupid face, Ducsauce (fellow HNI friend) says I am making thatface because of the stench.

http://pe-ip002.facebook.com/v15/241/48/60300909/n60300909_30020060_9678.jpg

A 10 pointer and he probably doesn't even sniff 110. Stupid buck fever made me take him.

So I am well under what IL can produce, even though our area isn't nearly as prevelant to big bucks like the southwestern part of the state is. RTA you just smoke one like you did in years past and you will be well ahead of others!

Man, can't wait to see the woods in early October.

Dave

Old 09-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Typical Buck

I have a close friend that works for pioneer here in Princeton. I am going to Walmart to get the film duplicates again. I'll scan one in and post. If its 17 - 18 inches ear to ear than I have a 25 - 26 inch buck here. Definitely 12 inch plus G2's.
Old 09-06-2006, 02:57 PM

Hey guys, I was able to talk to Ryan Aller today about making up a Team Avatar for us. And like always, he delievered in remarkable time. I will post the link to the picture below. Follow his directions in the thread post and you should be able to get the team avatar as your new avatar.

I would also maybe take some time and follow his request as a payback for the time he put into making the avatar.

***UPDATE*** I am stupid and forgot to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Profile page and click on "OK" to save the changes after I uploaded the picture. Just remember to do that. Even better, follow Ryan's steps word for word, you won't get lost then.

Either way, here is the link, our team pic is under the TEAM section

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1672242

Talk to ya later,

Dave
Old 09-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

hey team i made it back. we ended up getting only one goat for the five of us. i hit one in the shoulder at thirty yards, buy we werent able to find him.

you guys did a good job on the team name and also the avatar looks awesome.

merc14 nice to see you made it to the team. you got some dang nice deer and icant waitto see that trail cam picture that you have of the big one.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Typical Buck

and without further adiou... I present to you my favorite trail cam pic.

Old 09-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

and another buck from 04'

Old 09-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Typical Buck

Hope This Works
Just tried to upload the avatar,hopefully it's their,LOL. 14Mercs, I'd guess he's smaller than your 165ish buck,but wider , smaller in mass too. I score for BTR ,PnY,and BC, that's how I was so close to your score.
Bols great job on getting our Avatar link, looks cool and also congrats on your buck from last year.
Joel congrats on your goat,sorry on the loss, but that's bow hunting at it's finest.
Two days since the season openend and I'm still fooling around getting set up,can't believe it ,I have never missed an opener never mind 2 days in a row.Still trying to convince my daughter to allow me to miss her bday so that I can leave 3 days earlier for my elk hunt.Keep in touch guys and 14 mercs I still don't know your 1st name,LOL.
[:-]Youngfart
Old 09-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Typical Buck

LOL guess it didn't work
[X(] [>:] [] [:'(][:@]
Old 09-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Typical Buck

Try Again

Quick Reply: 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.