Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

I'm O.K. with that Laramy what ever you guy's want is fine by me ,butit would be nice to have herin placeby the weekend .

nubo
Old 08-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Typical Buck

[/align]
[blockquote]

Hey guys me and the 2 guys that are going with me elk hunting put up our wall tent to air and we will be taking it down this Sat. and leave on Tuesday cant wait till I here the elk screaming. You all should try and go at least once if any of you need some ideas to where to hunt and the what ifs of it let me now and I can fill in the blanks for ya.

Hope you all have been doing alot of shooting cant practice to much. Been doing alot of scouting so dry here its hard to find fresh sign, I have never had to hunt water before this might be the year.

I hope you all well andhave a good day

[/align] [/blockquote]
Old 08-24-2005, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey fellas sorry for the delay ive been super busy. Im making my logo right now. Ill have it up in a few minutes.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Can't wait for it Deerslayer,looking forward to seeing your version .
As for the elk hunting ,I'm hoping I'll be able to try it someday ,just let us know how you make iout ,and good luck from all of us here on the Autumn Ninja's .Be sure to post some pic's when you get back .

Go get them Shane

John

nubo
Old 08-24-2005, 08:25 PM

I am not much for logging in and shootn the breeze being the new guy, but I am on line and reading and keeping up to date on what is happening almost every night. Once I figure out who is who, I think I will get more involved. I can't start bow hunting until the end of Sept and that is bumming me out. I will be in Boston until the 17th of Sept. I have some time over the next few weeks to get out and scout, but I have a good area on private land to bow hunt until Nov then they rifle hunt it pretty hard. I usally score in early Oct when the bucks start to get frisky. I will try and pick out a good one since the first one counts.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys heres the logo i came up with. I used the backdrop that one of the team members suggested i believe maybe pa hunter? not sure but anyways. Here's my version of it. Let me know what u think im up 2 using any logo u guys want to so u wont hurt my feelings if you dont like it. lol
Old 08-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome! I like it much better than the ones I created! Would it be too much to ask to see a modified version of that one you created?

Maybe instead of "Team #1" at the top, we put "Autumn Ninjas" (no apostrophe) at the top and put "Silent and Deadly" at the bottom?

I think we found a winner you'all. If Deerslayer doesn't want to make a new one, we can run with the one he created! It's awesome!
Old 08-24-2005, 08:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm good with that guy's ,you's just go ahead and decide and i'm good with what ever you's choose .i think it look's just fine .

nubo
Old 08-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im making those changes right now Pa. I agree with u about those changes so im workin on it right now. Ill post the new logo in a minute. Glad u liked it.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/huntpa87/logo_final.jpg
theres the new logo after changes. And theres the link if u guys want 2 use it than. The improved logo is in my sig!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

AWESOME!!!! I LIKE IT!!!!

WTG Deerslayer! Listen up Ninjas! We started this contest in the number 1 slot.... Lets end it that way! Shoot to kill!

Remember: Silent and Deadly!

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.