Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Well guys, I screwed up my shoulder somehow today. Not good news. Every time I move it, it feels like my arms going to just fall out of the socket.[:@]

I haven't tried drawing my bow today for fear I hurt myself worse. I think I'll take a couple days off from shooting.

I've also ran into another snag. I'm starting a new shift at work. Normally I work the graveyard shift (10PM to 6AM) which used to give me plenty of time for my hunting exploits. Having a newborn at home, and my wife working, I'm stuck. I've decided to take on a stead 2nd shift job (2PM to 10PM) which is going to make it even more difficult to get out and do stuff unless I can find a babysitter for the mornings. [&o]

Another snag: Due to our wacky PA liscensing system, I have yet to recieve my antlerless tags... I think the WMU is closed, so I doubt I will even get them. Guess I'm just going to have to head to the local courthouse and get my local antlerless tags. Gotta get some meat in the freezer ASAP. I tell ya, the first baldy that walks by me is going to get a 100gr muzzy right in the boiler room. I haven't had backstraps for a whole year. I think i'm going through withdrawls. [:@]

Old 08-28-2005, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

BJ!

Sound's as though you've run into some seriously bad luck my friend ,I'm sure thing's will work out for you though.Hopefully the shoulder's fine because we need for you add some inch's to our score .Hopefully thing's work out for ya .I know what it's like to have to work odd shift's and have a new born in the house and thing's just seem impossible .But with an understanding wife thing's worked out for the best .I hope it work's out for you like it did for me .

nubo
Old 08-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Typical Buck

BJ

Thats to bad I wouldnt baby your shoulder thoe try to keep moving it andkeep it limber . If it keeps hurting go see a doctor or you might not pick up a bow the rest of the year. Take it from a guy whos had shoulder problems.Yeah the wife and newborn thing Ive been blessed with a very understanding wife we even had our kids so there birthdates werent in hunting season and was married before hunting season. Iam a very lucky man!

We finaly are getting some rain here starting to green up again have tocut the grass today wont getcut again till I get back from CO.The deer are moving good again maybe get some good pics when I get back.

Well I hope you all have a good Sunday.

[/align]
Old 08-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Typical Buck

Hey all I just got back from putting up mytrailcam and checking one of my brothers he had one nice buck on it tell me what you think of him.

[/align]
Old 08-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow!

He's a real dandy ,it sure would be nice to have a real look at him during the season .Thank's for sharing the great pic Shane.

nubo
Old 08-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yowsa.. That's a bruiser! Nice picture!
Old 08-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Typical Buck

That buck is 20 yards from a stand we put up 3 weeks ago we seen him last year and my brother passed on him glade he did maybe we will get a shot at him this year. Iam pretty shure he's 31/2 years old hes got the pop belly of an older deer . He made me stop thinking about elk hunting for a little bit.

You guys have a safe night.

[/align]
Old 08-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

bj i hope you're shoulder's ok and nothing is screwed up. maybe you will get over whatever it is before the season.

justhuntitall, that's a great looking buck he definately has some height to him.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey fella's. Wheres everyone been at? Anyone seeing any deer? I'm getting the rains and nasty weather from katrina right now so i havent been able to get out for a few days and look. I did see 5 bucks last saturday where i hunt though so things are looking good so far. Pahunter i hope your shoulder healed up, we're gona need another buck like you got last year. So get yourself healthy brother.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: deerslayer223

Wheres everyone been at? Anyone seeing any deer? I'm getting the rains and nasty weather from katrina right now so i havent been able to get out for a few days and look.
i've been around but noone else has been on this thread. i'm still in florida but i'm getting ready to leave tomorrow to go up to ky and hunt saturday. it looks like i'll only have time to hunt saturday since we're going to try and leave sunday afternoon to come back. i'm planning on hunting hard though that saturday.

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.