Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 For you young archers... >

For you young archers...

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

For you young archers...

Old 03-30-2005, 06:53 PM

Default RE: For you young archers...

I'd like to take every North American big game animal recognized by pope and young within my lifetime with a bow. It's something that would take a lot of time, dedication, money, and lots of luck but it would be fun trying even if I fail. 28 animals, good excuse to keep hunting forever too!!
Old 04-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

me and my cousin always say we're opening a hunting shop wiht ALL the goods(hunting stuff not the nasty stuff some of u might be thinkin of)
Old 04-19-2005, 08:10 PM

I want to be CEO of a major archery related company, or at least hunting related (in which case i'd pretty much get to do all the hunting i want). If that doesn't pan out I'd take being an attorney for one (in which case i'd get to do a decent amount of hunting). I'd also like to some day have an entry for every pope and young species. The best job ever would be those mossy oak guys jobs that you see on tv, the one where he's like "i feel like i've never worked a single day of my life" well no kiding, you're living my dream [8D]
Old 04-29-2005, 07:21 PM

I plan on owning a archery shop when i get older and hopefully to become either a pro hunter are to be a wrold class archery shooter....
Old 05-04-2005, 02:41 PM

I would love to take archery to a new level, but I'm not sure I have what it takes yet...lol I'm a decent shot, but I'm not sure i could do that as my job because I wouldn't want it to get to my head... among other reasons...[&:]
I'd love to work at an outdoors place like Bass Pro or Gander Mountain, and be able to be around that type of stuff every day-that way I'd have the hunting fever year round-not like I don't already.lol

I'll probably just stick to local competitions for now, but if the door ever opens for me to do something bigger and better with my Hoyt, I just may do it. It deserves to show off a little.lol
Old 05-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would like to own my own hunting-fishing business someday. If i couldn't do that, then at least spend a career working at one

I think if you really want to do something with your life. If you put your heart and mind to it and truthly want it, then set yourself on a pace and go for that goal and don't give up
Old 05-10-2005, 05:40 AM

Red Hawk, he said YOUNG archers!
Old 05-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Red Hawk, he said YOUNG archers!

I'm not old, and my denial is stronger then your facts