Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Are you really in love? >

Are you really in love?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Are you really in love?

Old 06-08-2004, 06:14 PM

Default Are you really in love?

MCH, are you sure you're really in love? Now don't get mad, I'm NOT treating you like a kid. It's just that I think you might want to be sure you're really in love with her before you go and start a serious relationship. Here are some things you might want to mull over.

1. What was it like when you first laid eyes on her? Did you immediately go gaga, or did you wait to see what she was like before you started getting this way?

2. What is your motive for starting to think seriously about intercourse? Is it just so you can get personall satisfaction, or what? Are you talking with her and getting her thoughts and comments on having intercourse?

3. Now I want you to think long and hard about exactly WHY you "love" her. Is it because she is a kind, caring person? Is it that she's got good views on things? That she agrees with your point of view on whatever? Or maybe because she's a "hottie"? Or do you feel in your heart that you are for each other?

4. How long have you known each other? Has it only been for a couple months? Because if it hasn't been for very long, I can almost GAURRANTEE you that after you have intercourse for a while, your feelings will start to wear off for each other, someone will get dumped, and here's a whole big mess.

5.Now I'm not saying you're a selfish person, but are you thinking about her future? If she DOES happen to get pregnant, there she is, a single mom. Or if she ends up getting an abortion, there's another baby down the drain.

MadCrazyHunter, I know you're probably going to get steamed reading all that I've just written. But once you cool down, think about this.

We kids and adults here are trying to steer you away from sex because we are concerned about YOU, because we don't want YOU to grow up feeling that awful feeling that comes from sex. IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE! For Pete's sake, you're only 14. 14! You still have another 4 years or so so of being a kid! Do you want to throw your whole life away, knowing that you got a girl pregnant, brought a life into the world that probably won't have a decent raisning, or just having that feeling of guilt for a long time?? I don't think you do.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:22 PM

Default RE: Are you really in love?

FroMan, can you keep this a the top?
Old 06-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I second Coyote91's post, and motion to pin it to the top
Old 06-08-2004, 06:39 PM

nah, im not mad. your just askin... but

1. What was it like when you first laid eyes on her? Did you immediately go gaga, or did you wait to see what she was like before you started getting this way?
1. ok, when i saw her, i automatically thought that she was BEAUTIFUL but i didnt know her so i just thought that she was just another girl....boy was i wrong...(i got to know her, she is a WONDERFULL person)

2. What is your motive for starting to think seriously about intercourse? Is it just so you can get personall satisfaction, or what? Are you talking with her and getting her thoughts and comments on having intercourse?
2. my motive?...i guess its to see where our "relationship" goes and see if it will change things between us, also, if everything remains the same its also i test i guess you could say to see exactly how "intimate" we can get and things not get wierd and i guesss its a way to see how dedicated to eachother we are, because some people just have sex to have sex.....and YES i have gotten her comments on having sex, she feels the same way, doesnt know whether to do it or not. she also said that she is ready and willing to accept whatever happens

3. Now I want you to think long and hard about exactly WHY you "love" her. Is it because she is a kind, caring person? Is it that she's got good views on things? That she agrees with your point of view on whatever? Or maybe because she's a "hottie"? Or do you feel in your heart that you are for each other?
3. kind and caring? YES, good views on things? YES, agrees with me on EVERYTHING, no, and i like that, even though we have a "relationship" she wont just be quiet and agree with me and everything i say, she voices HER OWN oppinion. and i just LOVE everything about her, the way she talks to me, the way she acts around me, the things she likes, her OPPINION on things...and more

4. How long have you known each other? Has it only been for a couple months? Because if it hasn't been for very long, I can almost GAURRANTEE you that after you have intercourse for a while, your feelings will start to wear off for each other, someone will get dumped, and here's a whole big mess.
4. honestly, i have known her for about.....10months.
...I can almost GAURRANTEE you that after you have intercourse for a while, your feelings will start to wear off for each other...
ya well thats with other girls, not her, she is different, i have NEVER met n e 1 quite like her.

5.Now I'm not saying you're a selfish person, but are you thinking about her future? If she DOES happen to get pregnant, there she is, a single mom. Or if she ends up getting an abortion, there's another baby down the drain.
5. YES, i am thinking about her and her furture, and IF she DOES get pregnant she WONT be a single mom, i WILL ALWAYS be there for her, through thick or thin, good or bad. and i wouldnt want her to get an abortion and she says that she WONT get an abortion because she says its a life and there is no reason to kill an innocent baby. not only will I be supporting the baby, MY FAMILY AND HER FAMILY will be taking care of it also.
Old 06-08-2004, 07:06 PM

Well, thanks for reading this, MCH. I guess if you feel you're ready for this, then go ahead and do what you feel is right.
Old 06-08-2004, 07:26 PM

[X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(] lock me up and throw away my key!........
Old 06-08-2004, 07:51 PM

ya well thats with other girls, not her, she is different, i have NEVER met n e 1 quite like her.
That line has been the root of so many single mother children without a father.

so now do you believe me when i tell u that im in love???
Honestly, no. I think you will experience love in its true form in about 10-12 years at the least. You have infatuation, not love.
Old 06-08-2004, 08:06 PM

we'll see.........
Old 06-08-2004, 08:26 PM

Every girl you meet, date, and get over you will have said the same thing about. Every girl you date is never quite like the last. There is always something different about her something unique.

I completely agree with Coyote's post and I have a few questions of my own, if you don't mind.

2. my motive?...i guess its to see where our "relationship" goes and see if it will change things between us, also, if everything remains the same its also i test i guess you could say to see exactly how "intimate" we can get and things not get wierd and i guesss its a way to see how dedicated to eachother we are, because some people just have sex to have sex.....and YES i have gotten her comments on having sex, she feels the same way, doesnt know whether to do it or not. she also said that she is ready and willing to accept whatever happens
So, you're saying that it's kind of like a school science experiment then? You want to take things a step further, see where you are, take things a step further, see where you are, etc...? I honestly think that at your age, and your maturity level right now that neither of you are ready for intercourse. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that you are immature, but merely that neither of you are emotionally developed enough to have a relationship that is going to hold up whilst having intercourse. After you have intercourse you're going to have a lot of new feelings, good or bad, they're new nonetheless. You're going to have a hard time dealing with them, sorting things out, she will especially. Are you going to be mature enough to say "Hey, no matter what, I love you. I won't let this ruin our relationship. Talk to me about it, tell me how you're feeling, we can get through this together."

And another thing, what about the propspect of becomming a father. You're 14, are you ready to take care of a child if something goes wrong? I'm 16, and I know for sure that I'm not ready to have a child. I'm not mature enough for it, I haven't lived my life yet. I'm just not ready. You may be. I would be scared, yes scared, of something going wrong. I would be afraid of getting that phone call one night "Honey, we need to talk, I'm pregnant." Are you ready to step up to the plate and take care of things? I wouldn't be, I would be scared out of my mind. You might not be.

Perhaps a better question would be How long have you two been in a relationship? has it had time to develop into something meaningful, or is it still in the stages of Puppy Love? You said somewhere that when you first saw her you thought she was "just another girl." Was that ten months ago or have you been going out for ten months? If you've been going out for ten months, congratulations. Most kids your age aren't able to be in a relationship for that long without getting bored with things. If you haven't and you've only been going out a few weeks/months you need to look ahead at the future. Can you see anything that might cause the relationship to go sour? Are you going to get bored with things? Is she going to get bored with things? Could something go wrong in the near future? How will having intercourse affect my relationship with her? Is it going to bring us closer together or make us feel awkward and shy around each other?

Have you thought about STDs? Have you been tested? Has she? A condom alone won't prevent everything. You can still get certain STDs while wearing a condom.

I'm not condoning sex, but if you feel after reading everyones' posts that you're ready, go for it. Personally, at your age, even at my age, it's not something I would do. I'm not condoning any type of sex, and Fro or anyone else for that matter find this inappropriate let me know and I'll delete it, what about oral sex? Honestly, if you want to take the relationship a step further without actually having intercourse, without actually taking the chance of becomming a father, that would be the way to go. Like I said, I'm not condoning any type of sex, but this could seriously save you both from a life of heartache and regret later on. This too isn't fool proof. There is still a chance of an STD. If you plan on performing any type of sex, you both need to get tested somehow. You may not THINK you have anything, but some diseases that you don't need to have any type of sexual contact for don't show any symptoms for many years and will fire up just like that.

Well, that's just my look at things, I hope you take the time to read it and really think about what you're thinking of doing.

Good luck.
Old 06-08-2004, 08:49 PM

Every girl you meet, date, and get over you will have said the same thing about.
not true, thats the first time i have ever said n e thing like that.

Are you going to be mature enough to say "Hey, no matter what, I love you. I won't let this ruin our relationship. Talk to me about it, tell me how you're feeling, we can get through this together."
do i have to say it again? i have alreay told yall AND her that i will love her NO MATTER WHAT. and i WONT let n e thing ruin our relationship because it means too much to me. i wouldnt do n e thing that WOULD ruin it. and i DO talk to her about the things that we should and shouldnt do, we are CONSIDERING having sex. we HAVE already had oral sex to an extent....thats all im gonna say about that, so i wont get n trouble.

TO SUM IT UP FELLAS I GUESS IM JUST GONNA STICK WITH WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE PLUS A LITTLE MORE ORAL SEX.

Quick Reply: Are you really in love?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.