HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Are you really in love?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 06:39 PM
MadCrazyHunter

Default RE: Are you really in love?

nah, im not mad. your just askin... but

1. What was it like when you first laid eyes on her? Did you immediately go gaga, or did you wait to see what she was like before you started getting this way?
1. ok, when i saw her, i automatically thought that she was BEAUTIFUL but i didnt know her so i just thought that she was just another girl....boy was i wrong...(i got to know her, she is a WONDERFULL person)

2. What is your motive for starting to think seriously about intercourse? Is it just so you can get personall satisfaction, or what? Are you talking with her and getting her thoughts and comments on having intercourse?
2. my motive?...i guess its to see where our "relationship" goes and see if it will change things between us, also, if everything remains the same its also i test i guess you could say to see exactly how "intimate" we can get and things not get wierd and i guesss its a way to see how dedicated to eachother we are, because some people just have sex to have sex.....and YES i have gotten her comments on having sex, she feels the same way, doesnt know whether to do it or not. she also said that she is ready and willing to accept whatever happens

3. Now I want you to think long and hard about exactly WHY you "love" her. Is it because she is a kind, caring person? Is it that she's got good views on things? That she agrees with your point of view on whatever? Or maybe because she's a "hottie"? Or do you feel in your heart that you are for each other?
3. kind and caring? YES, good views on things? YES, agrees with me on EVERYTHING, no, and i like that, even though we have a "relationship" she wont just be quiet and agree with me and everything i say, she voices HER OWN oppinion. and i just LOVE everything about her, the way she talks to me, the way she acts around me, the things she likes, her OPPINION on things...and more

4. How long have you known each other? Has it only been for a couple months? Because if it hasn't been for very long, I can almost GAURRANTEE you that after you have intercourse for a while, your feelings will start to wear off for each other, someone will get dumped, and here's a whole big mess.
4. honestly, i have known her for about.....10months.
...I can almost GAURRANTEE you that after you have intercourse for a while, your feelings will start to wear off for each other...
ya well thats with other girls, not her, she is different, i have NEVER met n e 1 quite like her.

5.Now I'm not saying you're a selfish person, but are you thinking about her future? If she DOES happen to get pregnant, there she is, a single mom. Or if she ends up getting an abortion, there's another baby down the drain.
5. YES, i am thinking about her and her furture, and IF she DOES get pregnant she WONT be a single mom, i WILL ALWAYS be there for her, through thick or thin, good or bad. and i wouldnt want her to get an abortion and she says that she WONT get an abortion because she says its a life and there is no reason to kill an innocent baby. not only will I be supporting the baby, MY FAMILY AND HER FAMILY will be taking care of it also.