HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Are you really in love?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Coyote91

Default Are you really in love?

MCH, are you sure you're really in love? Now don't get mad, I'm NOT treating you like a kid. It's just that I think you might want to be sure you're really in love with her before you go and start a serious relationship. Here are some things you might want to mull over.

1. What was it like when you first laid eyes on her? Did you immediately go gaga, or did you wait to see what she was like before you started getting this way?

2. What is your motive for starting to think seriously about intercourse? Is it just so you can get personall satisfaction, or what? Are you talking with her and getting her thoughts and comments on having intercourse?

3. Now I want you to think long and hard about exactly WHY you "love" her. Is it because she is a kind, caring person? Is it that she's got good views on things? That she agrees with your point of view on whatever? Or maybe because she's a "hottie"? Or do you feel in your heart that you are for each other?

4. How long have you known each other? Has it only been for a couple months? Because if it hasn't been for very long, I can almost GAURRANTEE you that after you have intercourse for a while, your feelings will start to wear off for each other, someone will get dumped, and here's a whole big mess.

5.Now I'm not saying you're a selfish person, but are you thinking about her future? If she DOES happen to get pregnant, there she is, a single mom. Or if she ends up getting an abortion, there's another baby down the drain.

MadCrazyHunter, I know you're probably going to get steamed reading all that I've just written. But once you cool down, think about this.

We kids and adults here are trying to steer you away from sex because we are concerned about YOU, because we don't want YOU to grow up feeling that awful feeling that comes from sex. IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE! For Pete's sake, you're only 14. 14! You still have another 4 years or so so of being a kid! Do you want to throw your whole life away, knowing that you got a girl pregnant, brought a life into the world that probably won't have a decent raisning, or just having that feeling of guilt for a long time?? I don't think you do.