Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 lost a family member >

lost a family member

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

lost a family member

Old 01-25-2004, 08:59 PM

Default lost a family member

i lost my scousin today.....he committed suicide....he stuck a 12 guage to his head.....i got on here to take my mind off of it......please pray for my family members.....this is realy bad......he has three kids and had divorce two times...marriage problems......please pray...
Old 01-25-2004, 09:01 PM

Default RE: lost a family member

Sorry to hear about that bobcat. I wish your family the best.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear that. i had 2 friends commit suicide in the last 2 yrs. hope your family the best.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:56 PM

Bobcat, I know how you feel. I watched my little sister suffer for 3 1/2 years of organ problems before I watched her pass away. I know that this is very different than suicide but it is in the same ball-park. That happened 4.5 year ago and man, it just never gets easier. I hate to say that but it is true. Everyone told me that my life would go back to normal, but they lied and I won't lie to you. I will pray for your family and for you. If you will pm me I would like to know the names of your family and I can put them up for prayer at our LDS temples. I know that you are not mormon but you would be surprised at how often non-LDS people ask for this and then tell us that it helped. I would like to help you in any way possible.
please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected].
Please.
I am truely sorry for you, and I actually suggest going to grief therapy. It helps amazingly.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:31 PM
Typical Buck

I'll talk to you about this tomorrow bobcat. I think that in time it gets a little easier to deal with this kind of stuff. Now, j3 is 100% right that you will never feel the same, but with some help and prayer you can slowly learn to cope with it and eventually learn to deal with your problems. I also had a man that was VERY close to me pass away last year. He was as close to a dad that you could get without being realated to me at all. I live with my dad, but I loved James almost as much as I love my dad. He got some type of illness that was never diagnosed and he withered away. I loved James dearly and there is always a gap from where he was, but every time I pray about it it gets a little easier to deal with. BB
Old 01-26-2004, 10:26 AM

bobcat, I'm sorry to hear about that. I wish you and your family strength to deal with this.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know what you are going through. I lost my grandpa and my dad(Gary) last month and less then two weeks apart. You , your family and his have my best hopes and wishes.

If its any comfort to you and anyone else. Although their body has departed, they always live on in your heart and mind.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:23 AM

sorry to hear that, I'm praying.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:21 PM

Bobcat i know how you feel. A few years ago i had a friend do that. It takes time for those wounds to heal, but they never completly heal. You will always remeber the good times. I will be praying for you. GOD BLESS
Old 01-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Typical Buck

How are you doing bobcat? Do you feel any better? I wish you the best. BB

Quick Reply: lost a family member

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.