Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
youth hunters doing it all on there own >

youth hunters doing it all on there own

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

youth hunters doing it all on there own

Old 08-13-2009, 09:46 AM

this is young gun i love your guys response keep on posting notes and dont be afraid to post a story either. just remember all the professional hunters like mike waddel and tom knapp and all them started out just like us so why cant we become skilled like that if you are determined and give it your all you can do it.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Spike

im 16 and i have no one to take me hunting so i am buying all my stuff myself then i have to get permission to hunt by myself and hunt. ALL BY MY SELF!!!!!!!!!! So i am hoping to find someone even if it is on here. I am in hardin County in Ohio
Old 08-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Spike

When I hear that people's parents didn't hunt and they had to do it all on their own I feel bad, I was very fortunate to have my Dad there to teach me. He is very busy though in the fall with hunters and his other work so I have taught myself a lot and I learn from other hunters everyday. I don't get to do a lot of hunting with my Dad and I know he hates it but sometimes you can't control your work. Each and every day is a learning experience and I learn the most from other people as well as my own experiences. I love getting advice from other hunters, you never know what great tips you may come across. We all have to keep hunting going and keep contributing to it, there's less and less people everyday so we all have to work hard and hunt hard. Hunting is in our blood so let's pass it on to all of the next generations!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Spike

I'm 13 and my parents aren't the biggest hunters, but they support me doing it and will do almost anything for me to get an animal except go hunting with me. I have had a bunch of help from my friends and cousins on deer hunting. I am basically a self taught turkey hunter. I think the only way someone can learn something in the outdoors is pick up your bow or gun and go do it, thats how I have had to do it.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well my whole family minus my sister hunts (or did hunt in past) so i just learned from them. I plan to get mini red hawk into hunting when he is older
Old 10-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've learned a lot these past 6 or so years. Cheers fellas
Old 10-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Spike

no one in my family hunts but me It was a sin to have a gun magzine in the house. when i turned 18 that day went and got me a 12ga single shot started hunt the next day aint stop since thank god for these kind of website this the only thing that i get help from
Old 10-12-2009, 05:44 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck triggertadpole! Welcom to the forums and the life of hunting!
Old 10-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Spike

i've got some land to hunt now so i don't always have to use a wma
Old 10-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

huntign is religion in my house...or was in my house when i lived at home. my father used to take all of november off and i was on his coat tails every saturday. saw my first buck get blasted at the age of 4. that buck was also the first one i field dressed. been hardcore ever since hunting year round for whatever is in season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.