. I realy want to kick..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 help me on this one >

help me on this one

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

help me on this one

Old 09-20-2008, 04:27 AM

Default RE: help me on this one

I hate guys like that. I got in a fight with my sons moms boyfriend because they were arguing and he got really loud and in her face. They were at the gas station up the road and i pulled up on my bike and watched it for a minute and when he got in her face i just walked up besides him and knocked the crap out of him. Then i got my gas and the cops came. When they asked why i did it i said she si standing there holding my son and he came running up in her face. I didnt know if he was gonan hit her or what but i wasnt gonna let it happen. The cop was like "yea i understand,i would have shot him and not thought anything of it if it was my kid".
Old 09-20-2008, 04:28 AM

Ohh eya i forgot to add. BEAT HIS FACE IN!!!!! If you need help call me ill be on my way. I like to fight.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

First off, Retaks, you have a son?

Secondly it was highly inappropriate for the police officer to say something like that. You know all that uphold the law crap and whatnot.

Third I blame the mother for letting it escalate and still staying with a moron like that.

There is never a need to yell and scream in eachother's faces. I've never once raised my voice to my boyfriend nor he to me out of anger. We argue of course, we're human, but letting it get that bad, heck no!

Getting back to the original post, if you want to teach him a lesson in morals thats fine, but don't do it because you like the girl. Because then you'll expect something out of it, like her to come running to you or something, and she most likely won't and then you'll be disappointed and calling her a number of foul words because you got a black eye or broken this or broken that for her and she didn't even notice. Fighting over girls is just stupid.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:47 AM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

First off, Retaks, you have a son?

Secondly it was highly inappropriate for the police officer to say something like that. You know all that uphold the law crap and whatnot.
Yea. He will be 2 on Dec 8. Here is a pic of him.It was wrong of the cop to say that but the cops around here dont go by the law very much anyways. Also sorry for hijacking you post a little but to get back on subject, I have another vote for BEAT HIS FACE IN!!!!

Old 09-20-2008, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

i slightly disagree w/ some of the advice about 'waiting and picking the right time/place' thats BS, you do it imidiatley. who cares where. when you see him walk right up and blast him as hard as you can right in the bottom half of his face. if he is real big the throat is a good option. dont walk up and do the arguing and yelling thing, just walk fast, deliberate and straight at him! dont even say a word. after you wreck yhis day w/ the first hit get a death grip on his collar w/ your weak side and throw the nastiest hay makers you have right into his noise and eye sockets. get his eyes bleedin real good cuz if he does for some reason get up he wont be able to hit what he cant see. remeber you really want hit about 6" behind his face! that will give you the best fallow through and get all your weight behind it. dont stop either, make shure he gets the message. chances are youll get into some trouble maybe get arrestedand bail isnt too bad. but its all worth it if its a good cause. thats exactly how ide handle it but im known as a hot head. hopefully you get this taken care of. lol im all fired up now lol
Old 09-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Guys, do we really want to start telling kids to beat the crap out of other kids on the Internet all over something we didn't see? That's just wrong. I think all these "beat his face" in comments are a little harsh. I doubt the guy chocked a girl into unconsciousness and got away scott free. Lets get real here.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ive seen stranger stuff happen. and yes, thats exactly what im tellin him.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Guys, do we really want to start telling kids to beat the crap out of other kids on the Internet all over something we didn't see? That's just wrong. I think all these "beat his face" in comments are a little harsh. I doubt the guy chocked a girl into unconsciousness and got away scott free. Lets get real here.
I agree Siman. I highly doubt the whole story is being revealed to us. Choking someone to unconsciousness is severe and actually attempted murder. Therefore I think he would have already been taken care of.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: slicktrick_hunter1

A girl at school that i like well her friend got in a fight and she seperated it. Well some guy grabbed her and choked her out till she passed out.[:@] I know if i saw that guy do that i would have broke his nose i hate when a guy hurts a girl. I realy want to kick this guys $## and i dont know what i should do. My mom nows all about it she said i should do what is right that is the problem i dont know what to do yall help me out
If you'll read this carefully, you'll note that slick didn't actually see it happen. Attacking someone who hasn't threatened you can get you some serious problems with the law.

Best thing to do would be to MYOB.

Old 09-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

It won't make a girl run into your arms. Maybe if you would have done it while he was choking her, maybe she would consider you. Maybe. But doing it now won't do anything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.