. I realy want to kick..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 help me on this one >

help me on this one

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

help me on this one

Old 09-20-2008, 06:44 PM

Default RE: help me on this one

I had my fair share of fights, and I will say violance is not the answer.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

hmmm if u saw it happen i would fight him but if not i would wait to see if its true because after a few tellings of the story people may tend to "stretch" the truth
Old 09-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Guys, do we really want to start telling kids to beat the crap out of other kids on the Internet all over something we didn't see? That's just wrong. I think all these "beat his face" in comments are a little harsh. I doubt the guy chocked a girl into unconsciousness and got away scott free. Lets get real here.
I agree Siman. I highly doubt the whole story is being revealed to us. Choking someone to unconsciousness is severe and actually attempted murder. Therefore I think he would have already been taken care of.
I too agree, and have a feeling there are a few things the origional poster is overlooking, and perhaps doesnt know. Like the fact that guy probley got expelled from school, got MANDATORY counsleing, a police record for assault and battery, if not attempted murder, the probation he probley got from the cops, ect.

And all this advice your giving the kid is going to get him in ALOT of trouble, for now it is premeditated assault, at the time and place that they guy was strangling her it wouldnt have been, but now it is, and this whole thread is evidence against him, and the punishment will depend on his age, and the wounds inflicted on the buttheadwho strangled her.

My advice: dont trust the guy, if you see him going to hit another girl go ahead and fight him, but dont do it after-the-fact
Old 09-21-2008, 08:37 PM

I'd get a life and not worry about other peoples problems. You beating him up isn't going to magically make her fall in love with her, it most likely would repel her from you because she thinks your the violent type as well.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

i didnt read it too carefully i guess and im not gonna go back and read itbut did he say he liked this chick?? and he wants to hook up w/ her?? the one that got choked or whatever??
Old 09-22-2008, 08:04 PM
Fork Horn

KICK HIS AZZ SEABAZZ!!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Banned

If you get into a fight, atleast dont start it. Lower your shoulder in him while you walk by him, just dont walk up to him and throw a punch. Who cares if he's bigger than you, unless he's and absolute giant. Just cover your face and do WHATEVER it takes to win.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Fork Horn

wait till he does it again a give him one rite it the kisser
Old 10-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is still going? lol
Old 10-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Fork Horn

Up here in MA you get in bad trouble for getting in a fight... if you mess someone up too bad that could even result in taking away of your FID card. That alone has prevented me from getting in too many fights.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.