Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions.... >

ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

Old 08-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

Maybe we needa thread dedicated to flirting.

Old 08-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I brought that up before and it was passed over.

They could also make a "Interacting with Bush" thread
Old 08-23-2008, 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

WHO IS BUSH?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: lightsouthunter11

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

WHO IS BUSH?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
I confess, I'm not 100% certain, but I think it refers to AlbertianHuntress.

Old 08-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

We have awinner!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

that we do. But Siman, i do value their opinions,but also know they dont know how this section of tthe forums normally works, you do, thats why i value yours more.

I, myself, come here to talk about things other then hunting, when you post a thread ABOUT hunting, i try to stay on topic, but in other threads then i just let it shift like a normal conversation. If you really want to talk solely about hunting then there is a different section of the forums for you, if you have some question about hunting as a youth, then feel free to post it here, or any comments or questions on huting, but dont expect EVERYthread to be about hunting, for most of us, when we have a question we goto the hunting section for there are more experianced people in that area of the forumi posted this thread to not take away from that one picture thread.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't mind the hijacking, but it can get annoying to a certain degree. As for flirting, again, I don't mind it, but seriously, this isn't a place where we can find someone to date. For fun, its ok. I'm here to have a good time like everyone else, and share stories.
Old 08-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

My thoughts:

Flirting: I really don’t have any problem with it because majority of the people in the forums are teenagers so it is going to continue to happen even if people don’t like it or not. As long as the flirting isn’t overboard or unappriocate, then no problems here. There is difference between flirting and complimenting someone. For example, in previous post I said this person was beautiful and no reason to be camera shy; Compliment there. Another one, regarding Queen Bush at the fact it isn’t most likely she can never take bad picture. Again, compliment. If two people end up meeting on here, meet in person and become couple, more power to them. I am just on the look out for online predators, although we never had any on here; we are always on the look out just in case.

Hijacking: Although I don’t have any problem with it, constantly high jacking another person’s post with spamming does get rather annoying at times. If it becomes problem eventually, it will be delt with but not to the point where actions against the guilty parties would have to take place unless need be.

Opinions: Just follow the rules, don’t go overboard on using the forums as personal messenger (have noticed it lately but as mentioned) but right now, it isn't consider problem that has to be delt with currently. Everyone has his or her own opinion about things, again, as long as the debate is respectable, then no actions required until need be.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

thank you for giveing our opinion on this Red Hawk, i was hoping to not receive a PM for all this
Old 08-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

Personally, I love coming on here hence why I take time out of my day to sit on my butt and talk to you guys.
When I talk to you guys I mean pretty much eveythign in a joking manner and I love that most of you respond in the same way.
If you really believe that I'm flirting with people too much you need to get out more really. It's the interent there's not a whole lot you can do to flirt with people on itand if I wanted to do that I would go to a stupid chat room, which I've said before, I hate.
Don't know what the big deal is, but if its really pissing people off that much then let me know and I will keep the so called 'flirting' down....
But AH will always be sexy and huntnteen will always be snookums, that won't change.

Quick Reply: ok, comments on flirting, hijacking, and opinions....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.