Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Farewell

Old 07-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: Farewell

Yeah, it wasn't like he was hitting on anyone.

On the other hand, daddy doesn't come on here because he figures he's over the age limit. I can see his point, but he and I get along just fine.

Oh well.

Old 07-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Although I do not have to explain actions for myself or other mods, however, I am sure people are wondering what happened. Few mods had to give warnings about some of the material and language that was in his posts. As for me on how I look at the age, no, honestly the age thing was not issue for me, especially because I was about 23-24 when i first started to come in here so I don't want to an hypocrite about age.

In short, if people are mature in here no matter the age (or at least at the apprioate time) thenI have no problem with it.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i think thats BS man. i mean, yea hes sarcastic........we all are. this isnt church man or a religous forum. hooker dude, i dont know what to tell ya but i think some of them mods, not all so dont take it the wrong way mr. redhawk, are on a power trip.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well said Red Hawk.

As it is true, Red Hawk maybe 30, he however is a moderator and asked to do what he does within the youth forum. It is the position of HNI that this forum was/is designated as a Youth Forum free of adult influence. I won't degrade Hooker in any way as he seems to be a well rounded individual however like many others, some material HNI does not feel appropriate for our Youth Forum and we ask that adults stay clear of said forum.

What some of you need to remember, your not all just teenagers, as we have younger members as well and what you deem appropriate, parents of our younger members do not. We (as administrators and moderators) need to take a stance to ensure our younger members have an equal and fair shake at enjoying the Youth Forum without adult influence. Hooker is an adult as I also deem some other members here but as long as Red Hawk doesn't object nor does mentioned adults conduct themselves appropriate we will leave it up to discretion. It is both a moral and legal matter.

We have been discussing a strict age limit but as long as Red Hawk has cooperation, that may or may not be necessary in the very near future.

Also, what some of you don't see is what we already have moderated, deleted or edited long before your eyes sees it.

We have to rule the Youth forum as though we have 8 year old young ladies and gentleman participating which happens to be the case and as the older members of the forum, you have to realize that you too have to understand that younger members might not have the education nor the information, typing or English skills that you may have. For instance, some of you are busting on Hunter20084 for his typing and English skills. I say cut him some slack and welcome him in so he can learn and participate. Just because he may not have the education as some of you older members, there is no need to belittle him.

I'll use hg89's post that she feels comfortable in this forum as some older members may have ridiculed her in some posts. That's kinda what some of you are doing to Hunter20084.

We would appreciate everyones cooperation in making the Youth Forum fun and educational for our Youth. If your over age, there are plenty enough forums throughout HNI for your liking.

Thank you all in advance,

Admins and Moderators.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

well why dont you make a forum where ppl say......18-30 can post what ever they want say what they want and not be moderated at all then?? pppl who can deal wont have a problem and ppl who cant deal w/ it dont even need bothercoming in and posting or readiung any threads.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

well why dont you make a forum where ppl say......18-30 can post what ever they want say what they want and not be moderated at all then?? pppl who can deal wont have a problem and ppl who cant deal w/ it dont even need bothercoming in and posting or readiung any threads.
Because above all else, this is a family HUNTING website. You want a forum like that, well there is plenty of them through out the internet.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

noone said anything about not tlaking about hunting but its the sarcasm and language i thought??? i dunno, whatever. i def think he should be able to do what he wants
Old 07-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

By Hooker we will all miss you!!!You made these forumsfun to come to every night.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:21 PM

Well....it seems I missed out on the action...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:42 PM

LMAO wow i'm not even gonna say a word, keeping my mouth shut because i might get "a one way ticket out the door". I'm sure my get out of the youth forum PM is coming soon so sadly i'll probably be joining you.

Quick Reply: Farewell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.