Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Farewell

Old 07-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: Farewell

Well okay, I can see the point. This is supposed to be a forum where "Young Hunters" can feel comfortable to come in and post stuff. I know a couple of weeks ago, I was uncomfortable with some of the stuff that was going down and I asked my husband to take a look.(He's more assertive than I am and, as some may have picked up on, older than I am.) He did and PMd Rob/PA Bowyer and asked him to take a look. He did and made some adjustments. Then Red Hawk came back.

I think this forum is a place where younger kids are supposed to feel comfortable and maybe learn from some of us who are a little older. I know I have sometimes chosen my words carefully so as to not make a parent uneasy who might feel it inappropriate for their kids. It's not that hard to post carefully. There is always the Offseason forum if we want to be less inhibited.

For some of us, there is obviously some overlap between this forum and some of the others. We just have to use a degree of discretion and post in the most appropriate place.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 07-10-2008, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

Although I do not have to explain actions for myself or other mods, however, I am sure people are wondering what happened. Few mods had to give warnings about some of the material and language that was in his posts. As for me on how I look at the age, no, honestly the age thing was not issue for me, especially because I was about 23-24 when i first started to come in here so I don't want to an hypocrite about age.

In short, if people are mature in here no matter the age (or at least at the apprioate time) thenI have no problem with it.
nevermind
Old 07-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just out of sake of conversation about this topic. Anyone who really wants to speak their mind about this,feel free to PM me; I won't hold it against him or her nor result in actions. Just kind of curious is all.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:07 PM

I may end up taking advantage of this as i am steaming and need to vent before i get myself kicked off of here.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I may end up taking advantage of this as i am steaming and need to vent before i get myself kicked off of here.
I'm pretty thick-skinned and have heard/see quite few things since becoming moderator lol

Old 07-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

well happy trailshooker
Old 07-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

LMAO wow i'm not even gonna say a word, keeping my mouth shut because i might get "a one way ticket out the door". I'm sure my get out of the youth forum PM is coming soon so sadly i'll probably be joining you.
you took the words out of my mouth buddy.

red, i will send you a PM later, on this thing later today
Old 07-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

we have 8 year old young ladies and gentleman participating .

Well I really think kids that young should notbe allowed on the internet at all. I was not allowed till I was a little older, and I now some of the rest us were not allowed till a little older too. Sry not to start any fights or anything.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Typical Buck

das ist nicht gute. ich finde moderators sulhe. du essen miene groB dich
Old 07-14-2008, 05:10 PM

WHATTTTTT??????????????????