Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Girl Help

Old 04-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Girl Help

hahaha INITIATE THINGS HOMEBOY! MAKE THE FIRST MOVE! omg this is pathetic
Old 04-25-2008, 03:40 PM

i just wondered what she was talking about
im not have pproblem with girls
Old 04-25-2008, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol im j/k man i dont knownothin about girls at all really. i dont think any guys does. im just not affraid to lose and im a little cocky, ijust dontcare
Old 04-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

lol im j/k man i dont knownothin about girls at all really. i dont think any guys does. im just not affraid to lose and im a little cocky, ijust dontcare
if ANY guy knew anything bout girls.....well lets just say i dont think anyone knows squat either! lol
really, im with you skybuster, in all honesty what ya got to loose! its not like they say no, you lose money, your life, or anything important! its the ones you date and cant stand after 2 weeks! then you lost money! lol

heck i think we gave this guy all the advise we can on WHAT TO DO.

now i think its time to give him advise on WHAT NOT TO DO!
dont tell her to go make you a sandwich! (buddy did that not me)[8D]

skybuster will come up with plenty i bet im just strugling now! i will get more later
Old 04-25-2008, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

hahaha yea um i dunno if i should say things "what not to do" all the girsl on here will think im a real ******* then. i used to be alot different and inconsiderate of grls feelings lol
Old 04-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

i wasnt really inconsiderate, but really i hit a point where i just didnt care bout anything, and well.....lets just say it took someone that is pretty welll paron my french but pretty **** amazing to get my head out my butt and get my crap together! i just not sure i want to post alot of what i did or said back when i was that way!
Old 04-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats what im sayin lol i was "all over the field" so to speak and i live in a small town and grls talk. but man oh man i was smooth! my brothers always said i could charm any grl out of her skivies lol
Old 04-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

charming for me was never the problem either! it was always after i was with them, and ...... well i hit a point where i was imposible to be around and really ended up just hurting myself! but i didnt live in a small town and girls still talked, just means that more knew, so i would talk to them and have no problem, and even convince them i wasnt all that bad that i was built up to be.....after two weeks i guess they realized i was! not proud of those days, but at least they are in the past!
Old 04-25-2008, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea same here lol as long as im not instigated by some smokin hot temptress haha
Old 04-25-2008, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: duramaxmax

OK their is this girl that I like that goes to my school and I really like her. We talk a little and I dont know what to say to her and I dont know how to act around her. You see before switching to a public schoool I went to an all boy school that had 128 guys in it and I never talked to girls so I am shy around them
PLEASE HELP
bro i would help ya but im not a much of a ladies man unfortunately just ask mossman11 he never lets me here the end of it[&o]

Quick Reply: Girl Help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.