Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Girl Help

Old 04-23-2008, 01:38 PM

Default Girl Help

OK their is this girl that I like that goes to my school and I really like her. We talk a little and I dont know what to say to her and I dont know how to act around her. You see before switching to a public schoool I went to an all boy school that had 128 guys in it and I never talked to girls so I am shy around them
PLEASE HELP

Old 04-23-2008, 01:42 PM

Default RE: Girl Help

I would sack up and talk to her actually i got no advice for you..............hopefullt someone will help you

Old 04-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

it all depends on the girl, but number 1 thing,just act normal and act like shes one of your friends, dont be all nervous or anything
Old 04-23-2008, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

hahaha oh boy w'ere gonna get you some action friend! firt things first if you nervous your mouth is gonna dry out and its gonna smell like you just ate a **** sandwich so chew gum when you talkin to her. dont slouch and dont put your hands in your pockets either and dont hang your head. youll look like a lost puppy dog. chicks dig guys that are confident so even if your nervous as a dog ****in razor blades dont let it show. a tad of cockiness! not to much cuz then youll look like a chump and thats vein. you def dont want to make the impression you think your better then everyone especially her (which i know you dont) dont be a know it all.smile. you shouldnt have to search for anything if you do it will be obvious man and youll feel like a douche. BE YOURSELF, shell either like it or she wont. dont go buyin her a mess of **** either, its a nice gesture but you cant buy a chick into crushin on ya. there are tons of ting i could tell ya.oh yea, NO CHEESY LINES! get to know her man. ask her things about herself,after all you are interested right?! good luck man. probably none of this **** will help hahaha ive probably lost as many as ive hooked up w/ lol you win some you lose some
Old 04-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

you win some you lose some

O and REMEMBER THIS..... dont be upset over it just go on to others,there is many fish in the sea lol
Old 04-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats right and if you dont get her find the hottestblonde you can, go hang out by the girls locker who dissed yer ass and put some lovin on the new on right in front her haha j/k dont do that lol
Old 04-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Little Doe Peep

Buy her an ice cream cone and let her follow you home. When she suggests you get married, agree with her.

Worked for my husband.

Old 04-23-2008, 02:28 PM

well considering the fact that i have only known her for a few months and were not dating................................
Old 04-23-2008, 02:30 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: duramaxmax

well considering the fact that i have only known her for a few months and were not dating................................
I only knew my husband for about two hours when I followed him home. And he didn't know me at all when he bought me that ice cream cone.

Old 04-23-2008, 02:31 PM

are you serious????????
you asked him to get married after 2 hours? WOW
im a senior in high school

Quick Reply: Girl Help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.