Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 If you dont want to help DONT READ >

If you dont want to help DONT READ

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

If you dont want to help DONT READ

Old 04-18-2008, 11:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I need Help agian lol

http://www.teenspot.com/boards/

Maybe you should join this board and see if they can help.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

The point he and I are trying to make is life is full of drama,you have to find a way to deal with it yourself. If i came to you guys with every little problem i had, this forum would be filled with my problems. You seem to take every petty problem you have and turn it into a serious problem when its not. You also have made 2 threads in the last couple days about junior high drama, not serious problems. You have to learn how to distinguish a serious problem (friend talking about suicide) from a petty problem (backstabbbing backstabbers/your current b/f).

Also i know huntingirl89 and i before have told you that you never take the advice you ask for. I mean seriously when you posted your thread about your b/f hitting you, did you HONESTLY think anyone was going to tell you to stay with him? You knew what we were going to say, thus why waste time asking? We tell you what you should expect to hear and then you find every reason in the book to NOT listen to the advice. It's getting kind of old and we are all getting tired of giving you advice that goes in one ear and out the other.
I do to listen i try it and most of the time it dont work
Old 04-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Michigan hunter14

what do u do there?
Old 04-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I LOVE LAMP
Old 04-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyshuntingirl

ORIGINAL: Michigan hunter14

what do u do there?
Hmm, lets think here for a moment. Its obviously is a message board for people like you. And from what Michigan hunter14 said, it seems like a place where you can get help for your issues, which leads me to believe that it is a message board where you can post your issues, and get answers!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Little Doe Peep

The point he and I are trying to make is life is full of drama,you have to find a way to deal with it yourself. If i came to you guys with every little problem i had, this forum would be filled with my problems. You seem to take every petty problem you have and turn it into a serious problem when its not. You also have made 2 threads in the last couple days about junior high drama, not serious problems. You have to learn how to distinguish a serious problem (friend talking about suicide) from a petty problem (backstabbbing backstabbers/your current b/f).

Also i know huntingirl89 and i before have told you that you never take the advice you ask for. I mean seriously when you posted your thread about your b/f hitting you, did you HONESTLY think anyone was going to tell you to stay with him? You knew what we were going to say, thus why waste time asking? We tell you what you should expect to hear and then you find every reason in the book to NOT listen to the advice. It's getting kind of old and we are all getting tired of giving you advice that goes in one ear and out the other.
Okay here's my advice and I guarantee you that it will work.

Forget about guys until you're old enough tofind someone you want to marry. Until then you're wasting your time and energy.

There you are. Easy to follow solution.

Old 04-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Okay here's my advice and I guarantee you that it will work.

Forget about guys until you're old enough tofind someone you want to marry. Until then you're wasting your time and energy.

There you are. Easy to follow solution.

I will try
Old 04-19-2008, 07:35 PM

does it not work because its bad advice or does it not work because you don't want it to? If all we ever give you is bad advice and it never works why do you keep asking for it?
Old 04-21-2008, 07:11 AM
Fork Horn

no people just dont listen
Old 04-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Typical Buck

no people just dont listen
ok you know what! you ask people here questions, and everyone gives you their two cents. no one here knows you personally as far as i know, so giving you advice is the best we can do. you asked us what you should do when your bf hit you, we said leave him! you asked us why guys like to break girls hearts, we said they don't! what do you want us to say? that the world is perfect? well its not!

you should listen to michigan hunter 14 about the website. if things aren't going great at home and you mom tells you to deal with stuff on your own all the time, unfortunatley that means your going to have to learn how to do that. there are lots of people to talk to the are school councellers, there are people you can call that are cut out to help on these issues, etc.

i know this seems mean. but its now that we don't care its just that your problems are becoming a little much for the advice that we can give you.

-CC

Quick Reply: If you dont want to help DONT READ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.