Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 If you dont want to help DONT READ >

If you dont want to help DONT READ

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

If you dont want to help DONT READ

Old 04-21-2008, 09:01 AM

Default RE: I need Help agian lol

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

ORIGINAL: daddyshuntingirl

no people just dont listen
ok you know what! you ask people here questions, and everyone gives you their two cents. no one here knows you personally as far as i know, so giving you advice is the best we can do. you asked us what you should do when your bf hit you, we said leave him! you asked us why guys like to break girls hearts, we said they don't! what do you want us to say? that the world is perfect? well its not!

you should listen to michigan hunter 14 about the website. if things aren't going great at home and you mom tells you to deal with stuff on your own all the time, unfortunatley that means your going to have to learn how to do that. there are lots of people to talk to the are school councellers, there are people you can call that are cut out to help on these issues, etc.

i know this seems mean. but its now that we don't care its just that your problems are becoming a little much for the advice that we can give you.

-CC
Touche!
Old 04-22-2008, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

ok you know what! you ask people here questions, and everyone gives you their two cents. no one here knows you personally as far as i know, so giving you advice is the best we can do. you asked us what you should do when your bf hit you, we said leave him! you asked us why guys like to break girls hearts, we said they don't! what do you want us to say? that the world is perfect? well its not!

you should listen to michigan hunter 14 about the website. if things aren't going great at home and you mom tells you to deal with stuff on your own all the time, unfortunatley that means your going to have to learn how to do that. there are lots of people to talk to the are school councellers, there are people you can call that are cut out to help on these issues, etc.

i know this seems mean. but its now that we don't care its just that your problems are becoming a little much for the advice that we can give you.

-CC
ok then y do guys go out with girls for almost 2 year and then tell them they are ugly as hell and the only reason they went out with u is because he wanted a gf at the time?
Old 04-22-2008, 10:56 AM

Because that stuff happens, especially in Middle School
Old 04-22-2008, 10:57 AM

-CC
ok then y do guys go out with girls for almost 2 year and then tell them they are ugly as hell and the only reason they went out with u is because he wanted a gf at the time?
Cause its highschool drama and were sick and tired of it already. Most of us have already been throgh it and we dont wanna do it again.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:58 AM

ORIGINAL: moosehunter21

-CC
Cause its highschool drama and were sick and tired of it already. Most of us have already been throgh it and we dont wanna do it again.
She's not even in high school yet... isn't that kinda scary [8D]

Holy Cow i'm a life member!!!! Sweet!! *Does Party Dance* ok got the excitement out of me.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Fork Horn

-CC

http://www.teenspot.com/boards/

Please, for the love of god try this site.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Little Doe Peep

I gave her fool proof advice. Basically, STOP DATING until..... Worked like magic for me. (Thanks Mom.)

I guess she's not interested in really good advice.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sorry, I have to say this.

Daddyshuntingirl,why don't you just shut up and listen to our advice. You disagree with everything we say, and yet you still come to us with your problems that no one cares about. Stop comming to us with your problems. We just don't care.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Banned

ok then y do guys go out with girls for almost 2 year and then tell them they are ugly as hell
Holy hell.....
Old 04-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

[blockquote]quote:

ok then y do guys go out with girls for almost 2 year and then tell them they are ugly as hell
[/blockquote]

did he get glasses or somethin? maybe he just couldnt see well.........

Quick Reply: If you dont want to help DONT READ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.