Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 If you dont want to help DONT READ >

If you dont want to help DONT READ

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

If you dont want to help DONT READ

Old 04-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I need Help agian lol

sorry buddy! you know you woulda stabbed me in the same spot if i woulda turned my back to you! really they are safe....for now.....you talk to them then they are in danger!
Old 04-18-2008, 10:31 AM

I'm not talking to you
Old 04-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

you are talking to me on yahoo right now!

really buddy, you know im playing! deep breath and your good!

now self esteem and your set!
Old 04-18-2008, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Heres a solution to ALL of your problems, first, learn some grammar. Second, learn how to make sentences and paragraphs. Third, get some new friends, Fourth, how do i say this nicely... this is junior high drama that most of us could really care less about because its just that, junior high drama. The suicide thread was a serious thread and not full of junior high drama, that means it was an excellent thread and we care. This is a bunch of junior high kids that are still very immature. I don't think many of us really care about your backstabbing ex stabbing your backstabbing friend in the back while back stabbing the backstabber who backstabbed the first backstabber and bingo was his name O.
Im with you.

Daddyshuntingirl, I mean this in a respectful way,and I need to say this because this is becomming an issue, and just plain annoying. You have got to stop comming to us with your boyfriend/friend issues. Its all I hear out of you is "lol, my bfis ajerk because he dumped me, and now im sad. can u guyz plez help me?, lol" None of us really want to hear it. You are supposed to deal with this, not us.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Centauri

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Heres a solution to ALL of your problems, first, learn some grammar. Second, learn how to make sentences and paragraphs. Third, get some new friends, Fourth, how do i say this nicely... this is junior high drama that most of us could really care less about because its just that, junior high drama. The suicide thread was a serious thread and not full of junior high drama, that means it was an excellent thread and we care. This is a bunch of junior high kids that are still very immature. I don't think many of us really care about your backstabbing ex stabbing your backstabbing friend in the back while back stabbing the backstabber who backstabbed the first backstabber and bingo was his name O.
Im with you.

Daddyshuntingirl, I mean this in a respectful way,and I need to say this because this is becomming an issue, and just plain annoying. You have got to stop comming to us with your boyfriend/friend issues. Its all I hear out of you is "lol, my bfis ajerk because he dumped me, and now im sad. can u guyz plez help me?, lol" None of us really want to hear it. You are supposed to deal with this, not us.
I try but if u dont want to help then dont i try to fix them but i cant idk y but i cant[:@]
Old 04-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

You missed the point. You can't keep comming to us with your boyfriend/friend issues. Look a little harder in my post. And learn grammer. I can't read anything you say.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Fork Horn

I try to fix it and i ask my mom and she is likeI dont know fix it yourself and so i come to people who want to help if you dont want to help then dont post on it[&:][:@]
Old 04-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Again, you missed the point. I'll say it again. You have to stop comming to us with your own personal problems. Its not our job to make it all better. What can we really do? We don't even know who your friends are. And learn grammer. My 5 year old brother's grammer is better than yours.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

all i need is advise and idc if i spell bad on the computer i use short cuts and idc
Old 04-18-2008, 09:02 PM

The point he and I are trying to make is life is full of drama,you have to find a way to deal with it yourself. If i came to you guys with every little problem i had, this forum would be filled with my problems. You seem to take every petty problem you have and turn it into a serious problem when its not. You also have made 2 threads in the last couple days about junior high drama, not serious problems. You have to learn how to distinguish a serious problem (friend talking about suicide) from a petty problem (backstabbbing backstabbers/your current b/f).

Also i know huntingirl89 and i before have told you that you never take the advice you ask for. I mean seriously when you posted your thread about your b/f hitting you, did you HONESTLY think anyone was going to tell you to stay with him? You knew what we were going to say, thus why waste time asking? We tell you what you should expect to hear and then you find every reason in the book to NOT listen to the advice. It's getting kind of old and we are all getting tired of giving you advice that goes in one ear and out the other.

Quick Reply: If you dont want to help DONT READ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.