Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 If you dont want to help DONT READ >

If you dont want to help DONT READ

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

If you dont want to help DONT READ

Old 04-18-2008, 06:30 AM
Banned

Default RE: I need Help agian lol

ORIGINAL: daddyshuntingirl

hey how do i deal with my best friend backstabing u,your ex that u r
still friends with being a really jerk and loseing your best friend
over another best friend being to coontrolling? can you plez help me i
dont know what to do i need help Thanks
Uh...what?
Old 04-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Typical Buck

Mary Harris
1)Best friend backstabbing you

- call them on it, if they say they didn't do it and you know for an absolute fact that they did, then they are lying to you, and best friends don't do that so therefore she isn't being a true best friend. tell her you know what they said/did for a fact explain it to them, and you can usually tell from their reaction whether they are guilty or not.
-if you don't know for an absolute fact that they did it, give them the benifit of the doubt, after all you are calling them your best friend, so just ask them about but don't accuse. accusing is the worst thing you can do if your not absolutely sure about something. because if your wrong, your going to hurt them and your going to get hurt in the end too.

2) Ex bf being a jerk when you are supposed to be friends

-ignore him. respond as little as possible to him. don't call him let him call you. if he was being a jerk that day and he calls you, tell him you are busy and can't talk. if you ignore him, he will want to talk more. or you guys will slowly become separated and slowly make other friends, which as bad as it sounds might be a good thing in the end.

3)Losing a best friend over one thats being controlling

- If they are trulyyour best friend, they will know where to draw the line with the other person. Its great to have a bunch of friends, but that is when you begin to learn the value of sharing your time with everyone, or others begin to feel left out. some people have a really hard time with this concept and it may take a long time to overcome the problem. its alright to tell her how you feel, but don't begin to tell her what to do, or you will end up like the other person you are talking about.you just have to be patient and see what she decideds.

-CC
Old 04-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

Mary Harris
1)Best friend backstabbing you

- call them on it, if they say they didn't do it and you know for an absolute fact that they did, then they are lying to you, and best friends don't do that so therefore she isn't being a true best friend. tell her you know what they said/did for a fact explain it to them, and you can usually tell from their reaction whether they are guilty or not.
-if you don't know for an absolute fact that they did it, give them the benifit of the doubt, after all you are calling them your best friend, so just ask them about but don't accuse. accusing is the worst thing you can do if your not absolutely sure about something. because if your wrong, your going to hurt them and your going to get hurt in the end too.

2) Ex bf being a jerk when you are supposed to be friends

-ignore him. respond as little as possible to him. don't call him let him call you. if he was being a jerk that day and he calls you, tell him you are busy and can't talk. if you ignore him, he will want to talk more. or you guys will slowly become separated and slowly make other friends, which as bad as it sounds might be a good thing in the end.

3)Losing a best friend over one thats being controlling

- If they are trulyyour best friend, they will know where to draw the line with the other person. Its great to have a bunch of friends, but that is when you begin to learn the value of sharing your time with everyone, or others begin to feel left out. some people have a really hard time with this concept and it may take a long time to overcome the problem. its alright to tell her how you feel, but don't begin to tell her what to do, or you will end up like the other person you are talking about.you just have to be patient and see what she decideds.

-CC
you should be a phyciatrist or a relationships councelor
Old 04-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

you should be a phyciatrist or a relationships councelor
lol, no im not that good at that kind of thing lol. ive just put up with these problems before

-CC
Old 04-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

that was deep dr. phil. hahhaa can you help me, i came home drunk, my g/f slept on the couch and my neighbors preggers and we dont know if its mine or the shwans mans?? what do i do?!!
Old 04-18-2008, 10:08 AM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

that was deep dr. phil. hahhaa can you help me, i came home drunk, my g/f slept on the couch and my neighbors preggers and we dont know if its mine or the shwans mans?? what do i do?!!
Run Away and never come back
Old 04-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

nobody have a one night stand with AH! [8D]
Old 04-18-2008, 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

nobody have a one night stand with AH! [8D]
I got to meet someone interested in me first [8D]
Old 04-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

thank god! ok all women, are safe! j/k
Old 04-18-2008, 10:26 AM

..... ouch andy
that really hurt

Quick Reply: If you dont want to help DONT READ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.