Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Wildlife Management / Food Plots
 30% off all food plot & food plot accessories >

30% off all food plot & food plot accessories

Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

30% off all food plot & food plot accessories

Old 09-20-2004, 12:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default 30% off all food plot & food plot accessories

For all you guy's that have your own land !
Paducah Ky. just opened a Gander Mountain, so I was looking at there web site and found they have a in-store sale. 30% off all food plot & food plote accessories. I don't know if the sale is at all G.M. stores or just the Paducah store. Just thought I would pass it on.

silbowhunter
Old 09-20-2004, 05:03 PM

Default RE: 30% off all food plot & food plot accessories

cool -- i'd like to buy an electric broadcaster for my atv (i planted and fetilized almost 10 acres this year w/ the ole hand-crank)

seems like more and more "catalog" stores are opening retail outlets.....gander mountain just announced that they will be opening a retail store in wichita, kansas next summer....

i've shyed away from considering buying implements from catalog co., b/c of the shipping costs involved.. i have bought a planter, disc, and a drag from farmers who have put these old implements "out to pasture".

where do you guys buy most of your implements? catalogs, retail stores, etc.?
Old 09-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 30% off all food plot & food plot accessories

I bought a 6 ft Ford disc and 2 bottom plow from a neighbor who was getting divorced a few years ago, the only stipulation was that I had to pay him $250. cash and not let his wife find out.. Not a problem here, Most of my lawn seeders and equip. I bought at farm auctions , I did buy a new spinner seeder from Central Tractor. for $300. 2 yrs. ago, My tractor I bought new from a JD dealer in 84, but I was in the landscaping business for years and wrote off everything, when I sold out I kept it all.