Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Question about lime

Old 09-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the kind words Rem700man. I'm actually kinda surprised that anyone would enjoy reading my post, considering how bad my typing can be.

All of us hunters have something to contribute to our fellow hunter, mine just happens to be growing food plots. Farming for a living has a way of making one very frugal. If I can help a guy have success growing food plots and save some money at the same time, then at least I can feel like I'm giving back to a way of life that's been good to me.

And you're right, this website is a great place to get most any kind of hunting/outdoor type of info. There are many diversified members here that are more than glad to offer up whats worked for them and what has not. And as far as I'm concerned, they are no dumb questions or a question one should hesitate to ask.