Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Wildlife Management / Food Plots
Show off your Tractors pic thread!!!! >

Show off your Tractors pic thread!!!!

Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Show off your Tractors pic thread!!!!

Old 09-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

Exclamation Show off your Tractors pic thread!!!!

Ok guys here is how it is. U must have pictures of YOUR tractor in order to chip in here, or what ever you manage your land with. Personally that is a TYM compact tractor for me pics on the way...

DISCUSS!!! And let the tractor pronz begin!!!1
Old 09-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Typical Buck

I'll bite.

I will start with my food plot special. Its a old ford 3000 with over 6000 hours.

A few deere...

Some old International 140's and a super A.

A couple other old fords.

And my drill for planting just about anything but corn.

Last edited by hossdaniels; 09-02-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Typical Buck

hossdaniels:
with all that equipment,,,,,im wishing you lived alot closer to me and we were buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful equip. and the farm looks awesome too!
Old 09-07-2009, 06:08 AM
Spike

My 806 drilling in switchgrass a couple years ago.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Typical Buck

How did that switchgrass turn out? I have a guy that wants it next year, but I have never done it before. Just shallow in the small seed box or what?
Old 09-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by hossdaniels
How did that switchgrass turn out? I have a guy that wants it next year, but I have never done it before. Just shallow in the small seed box or what?
Turned out great, most of it is 5-6' tall. I planted Cave in Rock switch which is known as a tall sturdy grass. The most important thing is controlling the competition. 1st make sure you prepare the area by killing all vegetation with Round-up. Do not till! The seed needs to be put in shallow, broadcasting over top works as well. The best way to control weeds and grass competition after seeding is with a heavy dose of atrazine. Atrazine is a restricted use spray and you will need someone with an applicators license to apply it, or at least purchase it. Not sure what works best in your area but in the Midwest it works best to frost seed in February.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Spike

I have a miniture compared to most everyone else.. But it does what I need it to.. LOL

I was cleaning out a fence row..
Attached Thumbnails Show off your Tractors pic thread!!!!-posingontractor.jpg   Show off your Tractors pic thread!!!!-cleaning.jpg  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

Since we are all the forum trolling types I wonder, do any of you know of any Tractor forums? Other than Mytractorforum .com that is?
Or atleast a farming forum?
Thanks
Old 09-08-2009, 07:16 AM
Typical Buck

Switchback: Tractorbynet is a site you might be interested in.

Plantin Corn

Old 09-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Typical Buck

Haystack:
are you in Luray? I was just out there on a weekend excursion,,,,one of the most beautiful places i've ever been

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.