Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Lazy farmer here.

Old 11-30-2006, 04:46 PM

Default RE: Lazy farmer here.

The area now has like hard brown stick like plants about one to two feet in heigth. I call it jingweeds.I got about2 acres of this surrounded by woods on one side and on the other 3 sides is wooded and thick mountain laurel.This field or jingweeds right in the middle and only a few trees maybe 5 in this center area.They got the cover,just need to put a food plot there to bring the deer out to feed during daylight hours.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Dan O.

Apples and oaks planted into a field of clover and trefoil.

Dan O.
I think we have a winner!
Old 12-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: lead poisoner

The area now has like hard brown stick like plants about one to two feet in heigth. I call it jingweeds.I got about2 acres of this surrounded by woods on one side and on the other 3 sides is wooded and thick mountain laurel.This field or jingweeds right in the middle and only a few trees maybe 5 in this center area.They got the cover,just need to put a food plot there to bring the deer out to feed during daylight hours.
Making up names for plants isn't going to help us understand what your situation is.