Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

If I Cannot Plant, Then What?

Old 04-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: If I Cannot Plant, Then What?

Motown Honkey & Squirrelkilla23, both of you need to CALM DOWN. I do not take any personal offense from any poster on this site and was not offended by MTH's post. He knows me well,, knows my occupation, and also distributed respect my way when he mentioned the guns and 320 bench.

I am grateful for all members on the board and especially the response I received from this post. I was truly angered the other day when I found out I may not be able to plant. But today I feel more calm and the deer will survive. I am a friend to the elusive whitetail, so it certainly causes me grief to think of them without extree nourishment this summer. But I will do what I can do, guys.

Hope each of you have a fine Thursday tomorrow. It is going to be a great day down here in the North Florida swampland as my neighbor and his sister are going to look along the old creek for the ill tempered and salty toothed Florida water moccasin. You want a thrill, then go down in the holler there and search for old salty tooth.