Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Attn VA hunters!!

Old 01-08-2002, 08:26 AM

Default Attn VA hunters!!

Taz and I were kickin around the idea of having a huntin camp next deer season in the GW Nat'l forest near the Ft.Royal /Strasburg area. We thought some of the hunters that post here might be interested?

We would probably do this during the early muzz season in order to miss the crowds and be there during the rut. There's plenty of room there to hunt and it's relatively flat ground. The campsite is in a valley that runs along the East side of the GW Mtn range. I've hunted there several years and there is plenty of deer (and bears).

Let me know if your interested and we'll take this off-line to discuss the details. Of course, this invitation is open to everyone, not just the VA hunters.

Oh yeah, I belive that Taz has a 70' motor home with all the ameneties (including satellite) that he can put-up anyone interested. Right Taz?
Old 01-08-2002, 08:43 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-08-2002, 09:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Attn VA hunters!!

smokpole you are trying to stir the pot aren't you!!!! I do have a 70' motor home with all the ameneties (including satellite) in my dreams!!!! I do have a pop up that will sleep 6 though, of course I have a feeling that it will be limited to three unless some of you REALLY LIKE each other!!! I will sleep on the ground outside if that is the case though!

The Tazman