Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Welcome the third world.

Old 09-06-2002, 07:28 PM
Spike

Default Welcome the third world.

I live in Northern Virginia, the shadow of power... the point is, this ain't no underdeveloped cesspool. Been followin the West Nile virus with the kids, calming the fears, explaining why there are dead birds in the backyard. I get home from work to find tv trucks in my front yard-Literally in my front yard, Turns out we have MALARIA in the development-two cases in the last month. What am I supposed to tell them about this? That we have rare tropical diseases that were erradicated centuries ago? We've done anthrax, what's next, ebola? bubonic plague? to heck with the cover scent-I'me wearing deet in the woods this year!!!

Old 09-06-2002, 09:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Welcome the third world.

amen i tryin to get killed

100%REDNECK
Old 09-20-2002, 05:28 PM

Cruiser, we just now found out that we now have the West Nile Virus here too. They say you must wear a insect repellant containing deets to fend off the mosquitos-also for hunting or just out in the woods the deer tick is also supposed to be repelled by deets.
what actions did they say to take to prevent malaria? do they suggest any one have vacinations aginst malaria?
Old 09-21-2002, 05:40 AM

I'm in Brampton, Ontario Canada & we just had a fellow die in Mississauga, which is a 5 minute drive from me, die from the WEST NILE VIRUS!!!!!!!! Two other people are still in the hospital with the VIRUS and we thought AIDS was bad....now we can die without even getting f*cked!!!!!!!!! You have to wonder now don't you............