Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 What's New in the World? >

What's New in the World?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What's New in the World?

Old 08-06-2007, 06:54 PM

Default What's New in the World?

It has been probably 2 or 3 years since I've visited these forums. I was never really a prolific poster, but I lurked A LOT. Just thought I would stop by and take a look. Itis kind of nice seeing some of the names I had become familiar with back when I was "lurking." I can remember some great discussions and some out-and-out"knock-down, drag-out's" regarding some of the "hot" issues at the time: high-fence hunting and the morality of it, carbon vs. aluminum, KE vs. momentum, fixed vs. mechanical, etc...Just curious to know, what are the hot issues these days? Has anything changed or are we still arguing about those same issues?

Curious in MO...
Old 08-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What's New in the World?

I haven't seen much arguing around here lately, maybe in the hunting forum. IfI smell things are starting to get messyI usually back out and head elsewhere. Life's too short to argue about such trivial matters in the grand scheme of things.

Welcome back.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

When I started in Feb there was a huge debate about KE VS Momentum, light VS heavy arrow and lately carbon VS aluminum. It's seems as things really never change much in archery. I have magazines from the mid 90's that argue the same stuff.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:33 AM

It is kind of funny, isn't it?