Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Read a good deer hunting book lately? >

Read a good deer hunting book lately?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Read a good deer hunting book lately?

Old 01-22-2005, 07:42 PM

Default Read a good deer hunting book lately?

I was just wondering if anyone has read a good deer hunting book lately they'd like to share. I need something to help me through the cold, boring winter.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Read a good deer hunting book lately?

Thats what I just did, finished reading, "Undaughted Courage" by Steven Ambrose, The Corp Of Discovery, now I'm reading another one called, "mountain men" that tells of the men after they returned from the journey. Aren't winters great, get to hibernate with all the critters. Bobby
Old 01-22-2005, 10:03 PM

Default RE: Read a good deer hunting book lately?

well this really isnt a deer book but hatchet,brians winter,and brians return,and the island. they all revolve around one book hatchet a 14 year old crashses in a lake in the wilderness in a 2 seater plane swims to land and has to survive with a hatchet he builds a bow and hunts his food and finally gets rescued it was such a good book the author gary paulsen made brians winter to tell what happend in the winter (which was a request because he got rescued in the spring) he even gets attacked by amoose he hit with a arrow but the hole line is the best books iv ever read except for the bible.