Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 26 pictures from my modded Stealth camera >

26 pictures from my modded Stealth camera

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

26 pictures from my modded Stealth camera

Old 01-08-2005, 12:41 AM

Default RE: 26 pictures from my modded Stealth camera

Great shots. Very good ingenuity on your part to totally disassemble and put back together your camera. If I had tried that I'm sure I'd be looking at a pile of junk. Good job.
Old 01-08-2005, 01:14 AM

hi how many volts does it run on? how many amps does it draw? thanks
Old 01-08-2005, 06:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks for the pics. I love that spike. He is going to put one of them spikes right up the coons butt. LOL
Old 01-08-2005, 06:15 AM

The camera and the motion sensor both run on 6 volts. Before they each ran on 4 AA batteries which had a 8800 mAh total capacity. now the run off a 6 volt lantern battery with a 54,000 mAh capacity. I never used my multi meter to test how my amps they drew because I knew is was a very low amount. I was only concerned with capacity so I would not have to change batteries so often.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:14 PM

ORIGINAL: PositiveBo

Well done SeaHunter! I'm always glad to see guys/gal's wheels turning (thinking). I was amused by your risk of negating the warranty on your cam but delighted you were bold enough to pursue such things...very cool.
I never filled out the warranty registration card.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:56 AM

Terrific photos. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Fork Horn

Is there a way to hook up a solar panel to that just curious????

__________________________________________________ ___________

Never mind I just answered my question by looking at your step by step photos.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:18 AM

ORIGINAL: jeg3455

Is there a way to hook up a solar panel to that just curious????
well I've looked around at solar panels and they seems to run at 50mHa. My camera seems to use about 45mHa so it could keep the batteries topped of durring the day. but the loss at night would slowly consume the batteries. I assume i could hook up 2 panels in parallel and it should keep the batteries topped off all the time.

I might give that a try next year.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:53 AM

Great instructional link. I have some friends that had camera problems. I'll forward this to them and hopefully they will get the same results.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: SIMPLEARKANSAN

Great instructional link. I have some friends that had camera problems. I'll forward this to them and hopefully they will get the same results.
This thread did not really solve anything. The problems most people have with the Stealh Cam cameras is not paying attention when loading the film. I'll post a link to a image that shows how to load the film. if you are not carefull with how you load the film you will have nothing but problems. look real close at where you pull the tag end of the film. on the case there are two yeallow lines that say"Film should be laid within this area" any more or any less and nothing happens. still knowing this it takes 2-3 tries before the film usually loads. to know if the film is loaded the camera either shows a "0" when loaded of a "E" when it did not load. If you see the "E" on the screen just open the camera up and nudge the film in or out just a hair and close the case again. I wasted a few rolls of film before I learned this.
image to film loading guide lines.

Quick Reply: 26 pictures from my modded Stealth camera

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.